Confirm your organization keeps updated records about relevant operational, competitive, and organization information, in order to respond effectively to inquiries from contacts, and convey the competitive advantages of the community.
More Uses of the Operational Intelligence Toolkit:
- Prepare All Source Intelligence products to support the Investigative Branch.
- Ensure your project complies; monitors and analyzes strategic and Operational Intelligence information.
- Standardize: research and present Business Intelligence about customers and prospects.
- Be accountable for integrating and synchronizing Cyber capabilities into Operational and Contingency Plans, exercises, training, and mission rehearsals.
- Identify: Design Processes in support of New Programs or program components.
- Maintain the confidentiality of policy and procedure documentation, Emergency Response and notification information, administrative material and database information.
- Secure that your design prepares and monitors annual operating and capital budgets in coordination with Department Directors.
- Methodize: conduct All Source Intelligence research, analysis, Report Writing, and report editing.
- Steer: internally to multiple departments sales, support, product, marketing, design.
- Ensure your operation identifies the key decision makers and influencers in the local community to generate referrals to the community.
- Provide industry feedback to Executive Leadership regarding Competitive Analysis, prospect needs, and generatE Business development ideas.
- Be accountable for shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate Technology Solutions.
- Identify relevant data sources to clarify or corroborate investigative or Operational Intelligence community initiatives.
- Drive engagement with the system partners and lead sustainability Data Management, strategic data Trend Analytics and delivering operational sustainability business insights to achieve goals.
- Facilitate local Data Collection to enable proper analysis, evaluation and planning efforts.
- Identify, understand and evaluate potential ESG data and information sources.
- Provide Community Relations, Sales Activities and the results necessary to achieve and exceed the communitys sales and move in goals, continuously maximizing occupancy.
- Ensure your organization complies; schedules and participates in response related meetings (internal and/or client), as appropriate.
- Head: review past incidents to develop indicators, warnings, and mitigation strategies.
- Govern: successful technical analysts manage multiple research projects simultaneously and provide ON Demand briefings and reports to key decision makers.
- Direct: link provide an overview of the benefits currently offered to federal employees.
- Gather client feedback and requirements for future releases of the software.
- Devise: design and develop a continuous communication and adoption plan for the technical Master Data.
- Provide timely and helpful information to others across your organization.
- Serve as a domain specialization on Monitoring tools for Infrastructure, Network, and Applications and collaborate closely with the Operational Intelligence Tools team.
- Audit: Data Analytics, Big Data driven Trend Analysis, strategy and business insights development.
- Be accountable for monitoring of social outlets through queries defined for national security and threats against the assets.
- Show self development show personal commitment and take action to continuously improve.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Operational Intelligence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Operational Intelligence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Operational Intelligence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Operational Intelligence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Operational Intelligence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Operational Intelligence process?
- What are the rules and assumptions your industry operates under? What if the opposite were true?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- How will the Operational Intelligence Data be captured?
- What do you measure and why?
- What are the current costs of the Operational Intelligence process?
- How do senior leaders deploy your organizations vision and values through your leadership system, to the workforce, to key suppliers and partners, and to customers and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Operational Intelligence goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- What Operational Intelligence Data do you gather or use now?
- Are there any activities that you can take off your to do list?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Operational Intelligence book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Operational Intelligence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Operational Intelligence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Operational Intelligence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Operational Intelligence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Operational Intelligence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Operational Intelligence Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Operational Intelligence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Operational Intelligence project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Operational Intelligence Project Team have enough people to execute the Operational Intelligence Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Operational Intelligence Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Operational Intelligence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Operational Intelligence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Operational Intelligence Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Operational Intelligence Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Operational Intelligence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Operational Intelligence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Operational Intelligence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Operational Intelligence project with this in-depth Operational Intelligence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Operational Intelligence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Operational Intelligence and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Operational Intelligence investments work better.
This Operational Intelligence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.