Identify and champion opportunities to expand thE Business benefits of the program beyond current scope by developing Business Cases that qualify and quantify the anticipated return on additional client investment.
- Warrant that your strategy participates in client meetings, contract finalization, and development of requirements and specifications.
- Be accountable for managing the complete Software Development process from conception to deployment based on User Requirements.
- Drive and actively participates in the resolution of complex technical issues spanning various services.
- Secure that your project evaluates the needs and requirements of the users and provides technical expertise in the development of technical, structural and organizational specifications.
- Confirm you spearhead; lead Design Review of Data Models and other relevant Metadata to ensure consistency, quality, accuracy and integrity.
- Ensure you invent; lead or contribute to batch design sessions for the format of incoming data, loading of data, and export of data.
- Control: design, build and automate scalable, performant, and secure database solutions for your organization.
- Secure that your strategy develops and maintains standards procedures and methodologies for effective operation Access Control Backup and Recovery of all Database Systems.
- Ensure your organization complies; designs, develop and integrates highly complex Database Systems for internal and external users/clients.
- Lead: document database processes that currently extract the data from the existing system for reporting purposes.
- Ensure your organization understands exadata specific concepts and proven record of accomplishment in implementing exadata specific features.
- Warrant that your organization participates in the design, maintenance, enhancement, coding, and administration of Relational Databases.
- Help design methods for storing data in a way that facilitates extremely fast data parsing and management.
- Be certain that your organization provides project/program Management Support to programs and/or projects ensuring that implementation and defined activities are carried out in accordance with.
- Assure your planning analyzes and determines Information Needs and elements, data relationships and attributes, Data Flow and storage requirements, and data output and reporting capabilities.
- Initiate: design and develop designs, architectures, standards, and methods for large scale Distributed Systems.
- Audit: design and implement Infrastructure Software which is scalable, available, fault tolerant in the presence of software and hardware component failures.
- Ensure primary focus is to create/utilize automated technology and instrumentation to diagnose, document, and resolve/avoid complex issues.
- Be accountable for performing customer consultations and Solution Design with customers especially around new products or options.
- Be accountable for performing introductory calls, Quick Start programs, and early education with new customers, allowing for rapid success of initial projects.
- Be accountable for overseeing the Automated Testing and providing feedback to management during the development process.
- Establish: work involve defining and documenting Technical Architecture of complex and highly scalable products.
- Develop and maintain logical and physical Data Models using Best Practices and organization standards to ensure high Data Quality, reduced Data Redundancy, and good query performance.
- Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing Software Architecture to meet changing needs.
- Manage work with Business Analysts and other information Management Professionals through all phases of Project Development, from envisioning to architecture definition and end solution realization.
- Oversee the onboarding of new and existing enterprise accounts to ensure a quicker time to production.
- Warrant that your strategy coordinates new data development ensuring consistency and integration with existing Data Warehouse structure.
- Guide: design, installation, configuration, patching and upgrading of database Server Software and related products.
- Provide accurate and creative solutions to user problems of moderate nature to ensure User Productivity.
- Pilot: Design Solutions to customer issues by bringing together the right processes, technologies, tools, and people.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Oracle Exadata Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Oracle Exadata related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Oracle Exadata specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Oracle Exadata Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Oracle Exadata improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is the worst case scenario?
- How do you set Oracle Exadata stretch targets and how do you get people to not only participate in setting these stretch targets but also that they strive to achieve these?
- Can support from partners be adjusted?
- What are internal and external Oracle Exadata relations?
- Is the Oracle Exadata solution sustainable?
- Do you need to avoid or amend any Oracle Exadata activities?
- Is there a high likelihood that any recommendations will achieve their intended results?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- Why should people listen to you?
- You may have created your quality measures at a time when you lacked resources, technology wasn't up to the required standard, or low Service Levels were the industry norm. Have those circumstances changed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Oracle Exadata book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Oracle Exadata self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Oracle Exadata Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Oracle Exadata areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Oracle Exadata Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Oracle Exadata projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Oracle Exadata Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Oracle Exadata project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Oracle Exadata project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Oracle Exadata Project Team have enough people to execute the Oracle Exadata Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Oracle Exadata Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Oracle Exadata Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Oracle Exadata project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Oracle Exadata Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Oracle Exadata Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Oracle Exadata project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Oracle Exadata project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Oracle Exadata project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Oracle Exadata project with this in-depth Oracle Exadata Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Oracle Exadata projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Oracle Exadata and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Oracle Exadata investments work better.
This Oracle Exadata All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.