Identify and champion opportunities to expand the business benefits of the program beyond current scope by developing Business Cases that qualify and quantify the anticipated return on additional client investment.
More Uses of the Oracle Exadata Toolkit:
- Be certain that your strategy coordinates new data development ensuring consistency and integration with existing Data Warehouse structure.
- Assure your corporation provides technical approval of Technical Design for tasks of low to medium level of complexity.
- Ensure your group facilitates the efforts of team members to achieve project and/or task goals and initiatives.
- Systematize: partner with Development Teams in defining and implementing improvements in service architecture.
- Make sure that your business participates in client meetings, contract finalization, and development of requirements and specifications.
- Control: design solutions to customer issues by bringing together the right processes, technologies, tools, and people.
- Ensure you mobilize; lead or contribute to batch design sessions for the format of incoming data, loading of data, and export of data.
- Secure that your business develops and maintains standards procedures and methodologies for effective operation Access Control Backup and Recovery of all Database Systems.
- Guide: design, build and automate scalable, performant, and secure database solutions for your organization.
- Optimize and update logical and physical data models to support new and existing projects and ensure business users are working in a clean safe data environment.
- Develop and maintain logical and physical data models using best practices and organization standards to ensure high Data Quality, reduced Data Redundancy, and good query performance.
- Make sure that your organization acts in development lead capacity for small to medium initiatives, prioritizing and assigning project tasks, providing guidance issues.
- Govern: design, installation, configuration, patching and upgrading of database server software and related products.
- Establish that your team evaluates the needs and requirements of the users and provides technical expertise in the development of technical, structural and organizational specifications.
- Confirm your business analyzes and determines information needs and elements, data relationships and attributes, Data Flow and storage requirements, and data output and reporting capabilities.
- Arrange that your project evaluates potential solutions, demonstrating, installing, and commissioning selected products.
- Ensure you persuade; understand and account for the affect of Product Architecture decisions on Distributed Systems.
- Direct: design and develop designs, architectures, standards, and methods for large scale Distributed Systems.
- Be accountable for performing customer consultations and Solution Design with customers especially around new products or options.
- Assure your operation complies; designs, develop and integrates highly complex Database Systems for internal and external users/clients.
- Make sure that your operation provides project/Program Management support to programs and/or projects ensuring that implementation and defined activities are carried out in accordance with.
- Coordinate: design and implement infrastructure software which is scalable, available, fault tolerant in the presence of software and hardware component failures.
- Help design methods for storing data in a way that facilitates extremely fast data parsing and management.
- Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing Software Architecture to meet changing needs.
- Identify: implement and maintain Database Security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges).
- Provide accurate and creative solutions to user problems of moderate nature to ensure user productivity.
- Make sure that your organization participates in the design, maintenance, enhancement, coding, and administration of Relational Databases.
- Be accountable for overseeing the Automated Testing and providing feedback to management during the development process.
- Confirm you shape; lead design review of data models and other relevant Metadata to ensure consistency, quality, accuracy and integrity.
- Assure your organization understands exadata specific concepts and proven record of accomplishment in implementing exadata specific features.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Oracle Exadata Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Oracle Exadata related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Oracle Exadata specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Oracle Exadata Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Oracle Exadata improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- In the case of a Oracle Exadata project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives, an audit of a Oracle Exadata project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met, can you track that any Oracle Exadata project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Do you have any cost Oracle Exadata limitation requirements?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Oracle Exadata delivery, for example is new software needed?
- What types of data do your Oracle Exadata indicators require?
- When a Oracle Exadata manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- What is an unallowable cost?
- What systems/processes must you excel at?
- Is the Oracle Exadata test/monitoring cost justified?
- What one word do you want to own in the minds of your customers, employees, and partners?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Oracle Exadata book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Oracle Exadata self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Oracle Exadata Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Oracle Exadata areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Oracle Exadata Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Oracle Exadata projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Oracle Exadata Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Oracle Exadata project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Oracle Exadata project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Oracle Exadata project team have enough people to execute the Oracle Exadata project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Oracle Exadata project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Oracle Exadata Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Oracle Exadata project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Oracle Exadata Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Oracle Exadata project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Oracle Exadata project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Oracle Exadata project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Oracle Exadata project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Oracle Exadata project with this in-depth Oracle Exadata Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Oracle Exadata projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Oracle Exadata and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Oracle Exadata investments work better.
This Oracle Exadata All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.