Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Oracle Exadata Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Oracle Exadata related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Oracle Exadata specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Oracle Exadata Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Oracle Exadata improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- When consolidating multiple databases onto a single Oracle Exadata Database Machine, which approach should you take to help the machine support a mixed workload?
- Should you move directly to Oracles comprehensive cloud offerings or adopt a hybrid approach that combines the best of on-premise and cloud solutions?
- Which authentication mechanisms can be used to secure your service in Oracle Application Container Cloud Service using Oracle Identity Cloud Service?
- Will the required network cables be laid from the network equipment to the location where the Oracle Exadata Rack will be installed?
- Why spend time allocating on-premises resources when the cloud backup can be recovered directly into an Oracle Cloud Database?
- Will the clients be making round trips with the data or is it all going to be used and stored in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure?
- Which is valid for the Metric attribute in the auto scale configuration policy in Oracle Application Container Cloud Service?
- Do you choose which Availability Domains and Fault domains to deploy your Oracle Cloud Marketplace images and stacks?
- What happens if you customize an Oracle Business Intelligence report that is displayed by Oracle Sales Cloud Mobile?
- Are there prerequisites to subscribe to other Oracle Oracle Cloud services in order to subscribe to Schema Service?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Oracle Exadata book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Oracle Exadata self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Oracle Exadata Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Oracle Exadata areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Oracle Exadata Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Oracle Exadata projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Oracle Exadata Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Oracle Exadata project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that the range and quality of its accommodation, catering and transportation services are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Audit: Which are the main risks and controls of each phase?
- Procurement Audit: When competitive dialogue was used, did the contracting authority provide sufficient justification for the use of this procedure and was the contract actually particularly complex?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the Oracle Exadata project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a pmo (Oracle Exadata project management office) in place which provides oversight to the Oracle Exadata project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is stakeholder risk tolerance an important factor for the requirements process in this Oracle Exadata project?
- Cost Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has your organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Scope Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Procurement Audit: If an electronic auction or a dynamic purchasing system was used, did the tender documents specify details on access to information, electronic equipment used and connection specifications?
Step-by-step and complete Oracle Exadata Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Oracle Exadata project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Oracle Exadata project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Oracle Exadata project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Oracle Exadata project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Oracle Exadata project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Oracle Exadata project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Oracle Exadata project with this in-depth Oracle Exadata Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Oracle Exadata projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Oracle Exadata and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Oracle Exadata investments work better.
This Oracle Exadata All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.