Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Organization Design Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Organization Design related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Organization Design specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Organization Design Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Organization Design improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- When considering your organizational capability to make desired changes, do you ask the following questions: are the staffing level, funding, and physical plant potential assets or deterrents, and to what degree?
- Tell you about your preferred coaching style. you especially want help with (organizational change, leadership, life balance, vision, relationships, time management). how would you help you with that?
- To grow to corresponding an extent that, soon, a significant portion of IT budgets will no longer be under the IT departments direct control. How are organizations to handle this inevitable change?
- Observation of consequences: Observe which units, groups, or individuals benefit most from decision-making and resource allocation (on such measures as salaries, for example, or budget increases)?
- Are the various points of view (in terms of discipline, work experience, and diversity) relevant to the task at hand adequately represented so that informed, intelligent decisions will be made?
- Critical success factor is that appropriate governance needs to be in place. Is an appropriate organizational structure in place to manage your organization facing the cloud computing solution?
- Win small; win early; win often. start small! organizing efforts are worth nothing if you can not demonstrate that your ideas actually work. ask yourself, what will constitute an early win?
- What tool for gathering and processing information has several crucial purposes to ensure quality control during change by the gatherer of substantial information from several perspectives?
- What is a general working method for IT-enabled Business Transformations, and how should it be adapted to be suitable for implementation of the Business Rule Approach in your organization?
- What are your organizational structure and governance system? What are the reporting relationships among your governance board, senior leaders, and parent organization, as appropriate?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Organization Design book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Organization Design self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Organization Design Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Organization Design areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Organization Design Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Organization Design projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Organization Design Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Organization Design project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Consider the common sources of risk on information technology Organization Design projects and suggestions for managing them. Which suggestions do you find most useful?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are time, scope, cost, and quality monitored throughout the Organization Design project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Cost Management Plan: Do Organization Design project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What do people from other organizations see as your organizations weaknesses?
- Risk Register: What could prevent you delivering on the strategic program objectives and what is being done to mitigate corresponding issues?
- Lessons Learned: How clearly defined were the objectives for this Organization Design project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are people afraid to let you know when others are under allocated?
- Scope Management Plan: Were Organization Design project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Lessons Learned: Was the necessary hardware, software, accommodation etc available?
Step-by-step and complete Organization Design Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Organization Design project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Organization Design project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Organization Design project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Organization Design project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Organization Design project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Organization Design project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Organization Design project with this in-depth Organization Design Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Organization Design projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Organization Design and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Organization Design investments work better.
This Organization Design All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.