Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Organizational Effectiveness Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Organizational Effectiveness related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Organizational Effectiveness specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Organizational Effectiveness Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Organizational Effectiveness improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Has your organization developed specific methods to ensure effective participation of the users in spite of the unfavourable context of the often emergency character of the homeless services?
- How are other organizations effectively measuring the roi of employee engagement and employee communications strategies and its direct impact on the business bottom line performance?
- Does your organization achieve a dramatically more-effective return on its development and operational assets by implementing common change governance and administrative processes?
- Does your organization have an effective risk management system that clearly establishes roles and responsibilities, expectations and goals, while holding management accountable?
- Have the insurance organizations monitored who have been trained, when the staff received the training, the type of the training provided and the effectiveness of the training?
- How does management use information available to it about department workload and workload policies to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of your organization instruction?
- Do you have an engaging and effective information security awareness program in place across your organization designed to influence and drive new cyber resilient behaviours?
- Have you observed interactions between your organizations IT audit professionals and management that might have been handled more effectively from a communication standpoint?
- Does your organization have an effective process for addressing impacts, including appropriate processes for remedy when an impact to trade union rights has been identified?
- How does your organization effectively involve employees and representatives in redesigning performance management to promote the credibility and acceptance of the system?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Organizational Effectiveness book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Organizational Effectiveness self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Organizational Effectiveness Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Organizational Effectiveness areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Organizational Effectiveness Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Organizational Effectiveness projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Organizational Effectiveness Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Organizational Effectiveness project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: How are clarifications and communications appropriately used?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do Organizational Effectiveness project managers participating in the Organizational Effectiveness project know the Organizational Effectiveness projects true status first hand?
- Change Management Plan: What are the specific target groups/audiences that will be impacted by this change?
- Source Selection Criteria: When should debriefings be held and how should they be scheduled?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its range of activities are being reviewed as rigorously and constructively as they could be?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Key conclusions and recommendations: Are conclusions and recommendations relevant and acceptable?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you brief absent members after they view meeting notes or listen to a recording?
- Procurement Management Plan: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Organizational Effectiveness project?
- Scope Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a process defined to measure the performance of the schedule management process itself?
Step-by-step and complete Organizational Effectiveness Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Organizational Effectiveness project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Organizational Effectiveness project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Organizational Effectiveness project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Organizational Effectiveness project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Organizational Effectiveness project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Organizational Effectiveness project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Organizational Effectiveness project with this in-depth Organizational Effectiveness Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Organizational Effectiveness projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Organizational Effectiveness and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Organizational Effectiveness investments work better.
This Organizational Effectiveness All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.