Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Organizational Network Analysis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Organizational Network Analysis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Organizational Network Analysis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Organizational Network Analysis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Organizational Network Analysis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Is there testing and monitoring across the entire supply chain to ensure development and production competently, humanely, and predictably meets standards and expectations?
- Are values translated and activated across your organization so that employees support your organizations purpose and mission, beyond self or subgroup interests?
- Do you need more training on topics in order to be adequately prepared for your role in communicating with the media during an emergency response?
- Are leaders and managers rewarded for trustworthy conduct, and, conversely are there clear consequences for violating organization values?
- Do you have robust and transparent product and service recovery processes to maintain customer and regulatory trust when a failure occurs?
- What is the impact of the increased role and legitimacy of private organizations in the development and implementation of public policy?
- How do project networks coordinate project work and what are the mechanisms that coordinate project design and project implementation?
- Do leaders and managers hold teams accountable for trustworthy conduct and competent execution while upholding organization values?
- Does the model create sufficient tension for desirable change, as quality improvement and appropriate service redistribution?
- How do project networks, usually considered a very flexible form of temporary organizing, become inert, even path-dependent?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Organizational Network Analysis book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Organizational Network Analysis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Organizational Network Analysis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Organizational Network Analysis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Organizational Network Analysis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Organizational Network Analysis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Organizational Network Analysis Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Organizational Network Analysis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are the right skills, experiences and competencies present in the acquisition workgroup and are the necessary outside specialists involved in part of the process?
- Roles and Responsibilities: How well did the Organizational Network Analysis project Team understand the expectations of specific roles and responsibilities?
- Risk Register: What is the appropriate level of risk management for this Organizational Network Analysis project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractor use objective results, design reviews and tests to trace schedule performance?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Risk may be made during which step of risk management?
- Team Performance Assessment: How does Organizational Network Analysis project termination impact Organizational Network Analysis project team members?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the accounting system provide a basis for auditing records of direct costs chargeable to the contract?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the processes for schedule assessment and analysis defined?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have you eliminated all duplicative tasks or manual efforts, where appropriate?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are team building activities completed to improve team performance?
Step-by-step and complete Organizational Network Analysis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Organizational Network Analysis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Organizational Network Analysis project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Organizational Network Analysis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Organizational Network Analysis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Organizational Network Analysis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Organizational Network Analysis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Organizational Network Analysis project with this in-depth Organizational Network Analysis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Organizational Network Analysis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Organizational Network Analysis and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Organizational Network Analysis investments work better.
This Organizational Network Analysis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.