Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Organizational Structure Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Organizational Structure related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Organizational Structure specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Organizational Structure Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Organizational Structure improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- How willing are you to partner with organizations that lack clear strategic plans, have trustees with minimal experience, lack a clear organizational structure, or pose another governance risk?
- Does your organizations control environment and organizational structure allow one employee or director to dominate or undermine lending decisions, or dominate senior management and the board?
- What conflicts will arise within your organizational structure as a result of the structure and how will the already stated conflicts hinder the accomplishment of your organizations mission?
- Did you consider process subject areas ÃÂÃÂ safety, security, ergonomics, forecasting, supply planning & people subject areas ÃÂÃÂ competency, labor relations, and organizational structure?
- How do you rate how well your Organization prioritizes and manages risk across your organizational structure as an interrelated risk portfolio rather than within individual silos?
- What kind of organizational structure could be set up to accommodate the combination of senior people/junior people and high-level/low-level technical activities in a project?
- What detailed security requirements are implemented and tested in the quality assurance system as part of the system user roles and authorization administration deliverable?
- How are various stakeholders as salespeople, sales managers, investors, other organizational divisions, and customers impacted by changes in the sales-force structure?
- Do you have information on risk management with respect to organizational structure and impartiality for your organization that offers ISO 9001 registration services?
- What are your organizational structures (roles and responsibilities, reporting relationships and key processes) supporting management attention to safety culture?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Organizational Structure book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Organizational Structure self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Organizational Structure Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Organizational Structure areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Organizational Structure Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Organizational Structure projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Organizational Structure Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Organizational Structure project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Do work packages consist of discrete tasks which are adequately described?
- Executing Process Group: What does it mean to take a systems view of a Organizational Structure project?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Were messages directly related to the release strategy or phases of the Organizational Structure project?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Organizational Structure project management processes you chose to use?
- Change Management Plan: How might they respond to the message and if the response may be negative or open to misinterpretation, what else needs to be said?
- Closing Process Group: Contingency planning. if a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Procurement Audit: Did the contracting authority verify compliance with the basic requirements of the competition?
- WBS Dictionary: Is data disseminated to the contractors management timely, accurate, and usable?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its staff entrance standards are appropriately effective and constructive and being implemented consistently?
- Scope Management Plan: Does all Organizational Structure project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
Step-by-step and complete Organizational Structure Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Organizational Structure project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Organizational Structure project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Organizational Structure project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Organizational Structure project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Organizational Structure project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Organizational Structure project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Organizational Structure project with this in-depth Organizational Structure Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Organizational Structure projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Organizational Structure and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Organizational Structure investments work better.
This Organizational Structure All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.