Collaborate with business integrity and compliance to support internal IT Security Audits; coordinate Risk Assessments in support of mu, HIPAA and PCI; coordinate phishing exercises; create and review risk exceptions.
More Uses of the PCI Toolkit:
- Coordinate audit related tasks to ensure the readiness of managers and teams for audit testing and facilitate the timely resolution of any audit findings.
- Be accountable for contributing to the architecture, design, implementation and maintenance of Technical Operational Processes And Procedures as Capacity Planning, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery.
- Collaborate with other functional groups to implement system changes to remediate vulnerabilities and monitor the implementation of agreed upon standards.
- Oversee team managers to ensure that program deliverables and client needs are being met and that cross communication is effective and timely.
- Introduce yourself to you and outline what makes you unique, skilled, or otherwise interesting.
- Identify: plan and perform pre audit activities to verify client preparedness ( as SOC 1, SOC 2, ISO, NIST, HIPAA, and PCI).
- Be accountable for ensuring controls are adequate and in compliance with organization policies and any Regulatory Requirements PCI, GDPR, etc.
- Utilize best practice standards as ISO 27001, SOC 1/2, NIST, PCI while delivering security support services via the IRM Service Catalog.
- Analyze and identify Process Improvement opportunities and partner with Key Stakeholders to scope and ensure alignment with strategic priorities.
- Serve as a technical leader in the deployment and application of Process Improvement methodologies.
- Maintain process, architecture, integration related requirements and other technical documentation.
- Perform recurring internal IT Security Audits and Risk Assessments in accordance with Policies and Procedures related HIPAA and PCI DSS.
- Be accountable for establishing Performance Expectations for staff level personnel and providing Performance Feedback.
- Ensure you expand; lead FedRAMP, general Data Protection regulation (GDPR), PCI, HIPAA or similar compliance and auditing.
- Ensure your design complies; conducts vulnerability review against Internet Information Services, Apache, Application Program Interfaces (API) and associated cryptographic functions and exchanges.
- Represent PCI in long term technical projects that identified through the PCI process to ensure compliance with standards.
- Initiate: network/infrastructure security technologies (firewall, Access Control, Intrusion Detection, Intrusion Prevention, administrative Access Control) and compliance (PCI, SOX, HIPAA).
- Control: design, install and configure various infrastructure, network hardware, and Software Applications.
- Manage direct reports ensuring tight deadlines are maintained, initiatives are met, and team technical growth continues.
- Support coordination activities with External Auditors and Process Owners to enable completion of testing per schedule.
- Manage non planned PCI related inquiries and provide/coordinate unified guidance to service teams.
- Manage and direct internal and external communications for implementation, education and troubleshooting.
- Identify and perform testing of all key Information security controls (SOX, GLBA, PCI) throughout your organization.
- Perform compliance assessments and security controls testing in alignment with governing framework FISMA, HIPAA, PCI, etc.
- Confirm your business performs Program Management assessments and evaluations to determine compliance with PCI HIPAA and IT general controls.
- Evaluate information regarding HIPAA and PCI DSS against current best practices and client systems.
- Lead: security regulations and security requirements that impact the insurance industry (glba, HIPAA, PCI).
- Be accountable for separating and controlling access to different network with different threat levels and sets of users to reduce the number of threat vectors and successful attacks.
- Be accountable for gaining Situational Awareness through Continuous Monitoring of network and other IT assets for signs of attack, anomalies, and inappropriate activities.
- Manage: private cloud solutions, tailored document repositories to accommodate new and evolving Service Offerings.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical PCI Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any PCI related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated PCI specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the PCI Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which PCI improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- Risk Identification: what are the possible risk events your organization faces in relation to PCI?
- Are you aware of what could cause a problem?
- What counts that you are not counting?
- What is your decision requirements diagram?
- Can support from partners be adjusted?
- How do you measure variability?
- What are the affordable PCI risks?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- What Process Improvements will be needed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the PCI book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your PCI self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the PCI Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which PCI areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough PCI Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage PCI projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step PCI Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 PCI project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all PCI project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the PCI project team have enough people to execute the PCI project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed PCI project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete PCI Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 PCI project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 PCI Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 PCI project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 PCI project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 PCI project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 PCI project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any PCI project with this in-depth PCI Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose PCI projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in PCI and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make PCI investments work better.
This PCI All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.