Build relationships and align with stakeholders to design and deliver objective based development programs focused on addressing high impact leadership development needs to drive a culture of leadership, People Development, and high performance results.
More Uses of the People Development Toolkit:
- Measure the outcomes and outputs of People Development initiatives.
- Develop teams encouraging People Development; coaching and mentoring of others.
- Be certain that your organization builds capability of the staff by modeling and mentoring others on enterprise People Development practices and standards.
- Steer: People Development and Performance Management.
- Be accountable for People Development, appraisal execution and teams growth; Identify training needs of the team and coordinate development of new training content.
- Guide: People Development and leadership.
- Methodize: People Development and culture management.
- Control: People Development develops staff for current and long term department needs and opportunities.
- Supervise: People Development, continuous feedback, and high performance.
- Establish that your strategy complies; relationships and People Development.
- Integrate inclusivity into People Development content and talent practices to foster a sense of belonging and equality for all.
- Develop lean management and People Development processes and plans.
- Manage: People Development and Employee Engagement.
- Supervise: People Development and Leadership Skills.
- Be accountable for coaching and People Development skills.
- Secure that your organization complies; focus on People Development and training.
- Govern: People Development and management.
- Ensure you participate; lead and manage the Quality team through Talent Acquisition, People Development and coaching, and training.
- Assure your organization contributes an equity lens to every aspect of the People Development and management process.
- Formulate: People Development (assessment of others, feedback/coaching, delegation, motivating others, Performance Management, communicating expectations).
- Provide support and consultation on forecasting, recruitment, Performance Management, compensation and rewards, staff relations, and People Development.
- Become committed to People Development with active mentorship, coaching and guidance to biometrics team members.
- Ensure you charter; lead with expertise in designing, developing, planning, implementing and assessing People Development initiatives.
- Improve and maintain department performance according to set objectives and established goals for safety, quality, process reliability, cost control and People Development.
- Be accountable for People Development, training and Performance Management.
- Be accountable for hiring and People Development.
- Evaluate: performance measurement, People Development, customer Relationship Management, etc.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical People Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any People Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated People Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the People Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which People Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
- How is Continuous Improvement applied to Risk Management?
- What are evaluation criteria for the output?
- How to cause the change?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- What potential megatrends could make your business model obsolete?
- What are your key People Development indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- What system do you use for gathering People Development information?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the People Development book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your People Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the People Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which People Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough People Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage People Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step People Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 People Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all People Development project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the People Development project team have enough people to execute the People Development project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed People Development project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete People Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 People Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 People Development Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 People Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 People Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 People Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 People Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any People Development project with this in-depth People Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose People Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in People Development and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make People Development investments work better.
This People Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.