Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical People Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any People Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated People Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the People Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which People Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Will the development intervention increase the assets of poor people, create better opportunities for poor people to earn a living, or otherwise improve the material standard of living?
- How do you build on your practice in personal learning planning to support young people in evaluating development in terms of skills for learning, skills for life and skills for work?
- How has the way people work, the types of economic activity or jobs available, and the development and availability of human capital remade the physical environment of your locale?
- How successful were you as community facilitators in enabling local people to articulate the visions and engage with us, and each other, to work out a better future for all?
- Are the right people using the right mechanism to be identifying training need, and thereby fuelling the line managers and employees demand for training and development?
- What would it look like to decouple feedback from its traditional performance appraisal goals, and instead deploy it for people development and as decision making data?
- What opportunities have you built for people with lived experience to be collaboratively involved in service change, practice enhancement and professional development?
- Do key players need basic information about how to contact the appropriate people to make referrals, or does the process break down once the referrals are received?
- Does your organization use effective approaches to generate insight to inform the development of programming and activities for people with a range of impairments?
- How do you support and develop systems that redistribute power to local actors and communities so that decision making is held by the people it affects the most?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the People Development book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your People Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the People Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which People Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough People Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage People Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step People Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 People Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its public relations and marketing systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Quality Management Plan: How do you ensure that your sampling methods and procedures meet your data quality objectives?
- Change Management Plan: Have the approved procedures and policies been published?
- Procurement Audit: Is there an effective risk management system continuously monitoring procurement risk?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Were messages directly related to the release strategy or phases of the People Development project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will approve the requirements (and if multiple approvers, in what order)?
- Lessons Learned: What worked well or did not work well, either for this People Development project or for the People Development project team?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a quality assurance plan been developed for the People Development project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: One way to define activities is to consider how organization employees describe jobs to families and friends. You basically want to know, What do you do?
- Risk Management Plan: What is the probability the risk avoidance strategy will be successful?
Step-by-step and complete People Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 People Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 People Development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 People Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 People Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 People Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 People Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any People Development project with this in-depth People Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose People Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in People Development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make People Development investments work better.
This People Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.