Coordinate internal and external analysis of the existing business environment of PeopleSoft Applications to identify the gaps that impede the business.
More Uses of the PeopleSoft Toolkit:
- Ensure you can provide technical expertise in the areas of architecture, design, implementation, and testing.
- Provide guidance on classification and compensation practices to enterprise Human Resource Directors and team members.
- Warrant that your organization provides customer service and technical program support for an accounting office or related financial function.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues; where applicable, conducts through and objective investigations.
- Ensure you recommend corrective actions, changes to requirements, improvements/modifications, or program enhancements, as appropriate.
- Establish: design, conduct and evaluate post instruction outcomes using current learning evaluation methods.
- Identify performance trends and gaps to address as part of continuous process improvement program.
- Establish that your organization maintains the internal Human Resource information system which is used as a manpower database similar in content and intent as PeopleSoft in support of the FMS Team.
- Pilot: review, alter programs to increase operating efficiency/adapt to new requirements utilizing peoplesoft, people tools, app.
- Oversee gathering of business and Functional requirements to meet business needs for PeopleSoft Implementation and Support.
- Arrange that your organization validates and tests security architecture and design solutions to recommended vendor technologies.
- Perform test coverage analysis along Development to arrive at gap analysis and thereafter create a risk mitigation plan to resolve the identified gaps.
- Confirm your organization provides tactical and strategic consultation on Classification and Compensation matters, and anticipating, assessing, and addressing business/operational needs for strategic and/or innovative solutions.
- Provide business acumen for customers and strive to understand the business problem you are solving in order to best configure the solution and exceed customer expectations.
- Develop and plan for execution of procedures necessary for assuring quality of software releases.
- Coordinate the development and integration of the PeopleSoft systems processes and procedures.
- Verify transactions are complete, properly documented, and have appropriate signatures prior to processing into HCM.
- Prepare statistics, create reports, identify trends, and prepare summary of analysis to management related to classification and compensation.
- Identify: mange creating comprehensive software test plans and test cases based on requirements.
- Establish that your organization supports daily operations of the Office of Advancement, with primary responsibility for supply ordering, management and organization, reporting of suite maintenance issues, and office suite upkeep.
- Create, process, and receive Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders in the PeopleSoft Financial System and file per your organization Records Retention Policy.
- Identify employee concerns and monitor overall employee satisfaction; partner with leadership to develop and implement action plans.
- Analyze large volumes of complex data that requires consideration of multiple factors to interpret.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical PeopleSoft Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any PeopleSoft related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated PeopleSoft specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the PeopleSoft Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which PeopleSoft improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- What is the quality, accuracy and timeliness of your organizations financial management and forecasting information, including information on income, expenditure, cash flow, and working capital?
- Which companies have employees with the skills you are looking for (for example, administrative and financial management, communication technology and systems, marketing or graphics design)?
- Are any incumbent consulting services companies currently providing you with consulting services related to Hyperion, or integration between Hyperion, PeopleSoft or Oracle eBusiness Suite?
- Has your office developed a plan to disseminate information about your strategic human capital management activities to employees (e.g. communication plan, marketing plan, outreach plan)?
- Why might some workers be willing to accept temporary jobs when the wages are lower than the already stated of permanent workers in the same occupation who have comparable human capital?
- Does the tool integrate with IT Financial Management, Capacity Management and Demand Management tools or systems processes to track actual number of users, usage (consumption) and costs?
- Are organization headquarters and regional offices prepared to implement strategic human capital management activities that will allow them to meet your organizations goals and mission?
- Has an assessment been made as to whether the financial management, accounting, operating and IT processes, systems and controls support the operations of a listed organization?
- How often the spares catalogue, showing all stock items, locations, economic order quantities, (EOQ) ReOrder (RO) Points, safety inventory level, will be reviewed and updated?
- Has your office communicated to employees information about your strategic human capital management activities (e.g. e-mails, memorandum, briefings, meetings, focus groups)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the PeopleSoft book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your PeopleSoft self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the PeopleSoft Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which PeopleSoft areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough PeopleSoft Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage PeopleSoft projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step PeopleSoft Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 PeopleSoft project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Do benefits and chances of success outweigh potential damage if success is not attained?
- Schedule Management Plan: Were PeopleSoft project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the requirement of organizational restructuring as each subPeopleSoft project goes through a different lifecycle phase?
- Lessons Learned: Is the lesson based on actual PeopleSoft project experience rather than on independent research?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members feel that the purpose of the team is important, if not exciting?
- Cost Baseline: Is there anything unique in this PeopleSoft projects scope statement that will affect resources?
- Initiating Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the PeopleSoft project?
- Procurement Audit: Was the estimated contract value based on realistic and updated prices?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Variance Analysis: Do work packages consist of discrete tasks which are adequately described?
Step-by-step and complete PeopleSoft Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 PeopleSoft project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 PeopleSoft project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 PeopleSoft project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 PeopleSoft project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 PeopleSoft project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 PeopleSoft project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any PeopleSoft project with this in-depth PeopleSoft Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose PeopleSoft projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in PeopleSoft and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make PeopleSoft investments work better.
This PeopleSoft All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.