Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Performance Improvement Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Performance Improvement related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Performance Improvement specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Performance Improvement Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 795 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Performance Improvement improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 795 standard requirements:
- How do you improve workforce health, safety, and security? What are your performance measures and improvement goals for each of these workforce needs and what are any significant differences in these factors and performance measures or targets for different workplace environments?
- Have the goals and performance objectives been translated into an actionable and realistic target business and information architecture expressed within business functions, business processes, and information requirements?
- Given the strategic vision and goals of your organization, the performance gaps, customer and stakeholder needs, and other change drivers, has your organization targeted the most critical products and services?
- Has your organization developed goals based on a careful, fact-based analysis of its performance and environment and has your organization linked the goals to mission, customer needs, and current performance?
- Does your organization use performance measures consistent with the requirements of your organization to determine how well it is meeting desired outcomes and to identify and assess any performance problems?
- What can your organization hope to achieve by digitizing paper documents through imaging/capture and electronic forms technologies, and by using workflow and business process management technologies?
- Do leadership development programs include cultivation of a robust skill set in communication, engagement, listening, performance improvement, and emotional intelligence, as well as business acumen?
- For any significant deviations from key stakeholder performance requirements, did the team assess the impact of corresponding deviations on the stakeholder and your organizations performance goals?
- Competitive interdependence demands understanding the needs of the whole supply chain and working towards a common goal. How are common goals defined and communicated in a consistent language?
- Has your organization identified the key areas of agreement and disagreement among customer and stakeholder groups regarding mission, strategic goals, products and services, and performance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Performance Improvement book in PDF containing 795 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Performance Improvement self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Performance Improvement Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Performance Improvement areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Performance Improvement Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Performance Improvement projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Performance Improvement Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Performance Improvement project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Performance Improvement project via agreements?
- Procurement Audit: How do you confirm whether the contracted organization supplied the goods or executed the work as per the quality, quantity and price indicated in the contract agreement/ supply order?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the existing and future without-plan conditions reasonable and appropriate?
- Cost Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Performance Improvement project or audit?
- Variance Analysis: How does the use of a single conversion element (rather than the traditional labor and overhead elements) affect standard costing?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do the relationships of the informal organization motivate task relevant behavior and facilitate task completion?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Will too many Communicating responsibilities tangle the Performance Improvement project in unnecessary communications?
- Procurement Audit: Do buyers obtain price quotations or bids from two or more suppliers on significant purchases if catalog or advertised prices are not available?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has your organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Network Diagram: Are the gantt chart and/or network diagram updated periodically and used to assess the overall Performance Improvement project timetable?
Step-by-step and complete Performance Improvement Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Performance Improvement project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Performance Improvement project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Performance Improvement project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Performance Improvement project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Performance Improvement project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Performance Improvement project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Performance Improvement project with this in-depth Performance Improvement Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Performance Improvement projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Performance Improvement and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Performance Improvement investments work better.
This Performance Improvement All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.