Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Personal Learning Environments Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Personal Learning Environments related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Personal Learning Environments specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Personal Learning Environments Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Personal Learning Environments improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- What legal, technical, and other issues should be incorporated in your organizational strategy for the integration and use of social networking sites for your students?
- Is it permissible for small programs to share a director or hire an individual on a consultant basis if the size of the program prevents hiring?
- How does your knowledge of the physical, social, emotional, and cognitive development of your students influence your plans for instruction?
- How do you learn to effectively and efficiently access and use information while also evaluating resources critically and competently?
- Where the individual works â that is, is the individual willing and able to practice the profession in an area of workforce need?
- What is it like to experience connectedness with people, ideas, information, and technologies in a personal learning network?
- Is there a point at which the flow of information and the tools that provide it hinder rather than help the work of learning?
- How can the competence standards and learning outcome descriptions be made more accessible for students with different needs?
- How can the principles of freedom of expression, intellectual property rights and responsible technology use best be upheld?
- What precisely is the impact of instructional technology on student learning, student attendance, or class participation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Personal Learning Environments book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Personal Learning Environments self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Personal Learning Environments Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Personal Learning Environments areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Personal Learning Environments Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Personal Learning Environments projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Personal Learning Environments Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Personal Learning Environments project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Personal Learning Environments projects / systems?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Did the consultant work with local staff to develop local capacity?
- Closing Process Group: Specific - is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procedures defined for calculating cost estimates?
- Procurement Audit: Are there procedures governing how sales and use tax will be handled (ordering in state versus ordering out of state)?
- Procurement Audit: How do you assess whether the technical and financial evaluation was done properly and in fair manner?
- Scope Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring the Personal Learning Environments project scope to ensure the Personal Learning Environments project remains within the scope baseline?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the reasons why the changes to your organizational systems and capabilities are required?
- Activity Attributes: Have you identified the Activity Leveling Priority code value on each activity?
- Schedule Management Plan: What will be the final cost of the Personal Learning Environments project if status quo is maintained?
Step-by-step and complete Personal Learning Environments Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Personal Learning Environments project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Personal Learning Environments project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Personal Learning Environments project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Personal Learning Environments project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Personal Learning Environments project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Personal Learning Environments project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Personal Learning Environments project with this in-depth Personal Learning Environments Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Personal Learning Environments projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Personal Learning Environments and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Personal Learning Environments investments work better.
This Personal Learning Environments All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.