Use your knowledge Platform As A Service offerings in the market, cloud Application Architecture and best practices, API Management, Microservices, DevOps, Data Modernization and cloud integration suites to advise your clients on the Hybrid Cloud journey and multi speed IT.
More Uses of the Platform As A Service Toolkit:
- Create and configure Infrastructure As A Service (IaaS), Platform As A Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) applications.
- Analyze business trends and present creative, innovative insights to leadership that drive change and sales cycle improvement.
- Ensure you allocate; build extensible data and systems integration solutions to meet the functional and non functional requirements of the business.
- Formulate: proactively engage with the direct and indirect sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities.
- Orchestrate: conduct proof of concepts for potential solutions and facilitate evaluation of tools with vendors in the integration domain.
- Lead architectural considerations to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment, security, and high availability in support of Infrastructure, Software and Platform As A Service offerings.
- Mitigate significant risks associated with large projects, which require new processes and/or involve significant changes to existing processes.
- Drive competencies in the integration domain towards cloud based and iPaaS solutions to more sharply focus enterprise value delivered in the IT stack.
- Develop: work closely with technology leaders, peer architects, business partners and other technology stakeholders to drive Business Strategy into highly scalable and cost effective platform and integration solutions.
- Engage in related communities to stay abreast of new tools and development solutions, best practices and standards.
- Confirm your operation strives to keep knowledge and expertise current with new releases, technology advances and analyzes potential opportunities and risks in adopting upcoming versions of technology.
- Drive the use of technology and data to create solutions to automate manual/time consuming tasks while maintaining high level of satisfaction with trading partners.
- Ensure you boost; and interface with internal stakeholders to provide operational support for order processing, sales, and marketing, among other day to day Business Processes and one time improvement initiatives.
- Manage knowledge and expertise in Cloud Computing, virtualization, Platform As A Service (PaaS), Infrastructure As A Service (IaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Manage servers, Software as a Service, Infrastructure As A Service, and Platform As A Service, and scripting to develop and build automated business workflows that increase business efficiency.
- Make sure that your planning complies; conducts a wide range of rate development functions for products and services, as Hosting Services, Platform As A Service, Infrastructure As A Service, Application Development, Identity Access Management, Professional Services.
- Be certain that your group evaluates the Total Cost of Ownership, run cost/benefit analysis and ROI, build Business Cases for various technology initiatives.
- Provide architecture and connectivity design, workload optimization and Solution Design leveraging Platform As A Service (PaaS), Infrastructure As A Service (IaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) as offered by partner Cloud Solution Providers (CSPs).
- Collect feedback from the field, synthesize, analyze and channel to Product Management and Engineering for Product Roadmap.
- Collaborate and lead Solution Architecture review and technology design meetings with other architects web, Salesforce, etc.
- Control: integration solutions are designed from an enterprise perspective and created to be repeatable, extensible and reusable.
- Ensure you brief; understand and execute the IT processes of Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, and Configuration Management.
- Be accountable for providing robust analytics, and Data Management for sales planning, productivity analysis, attainment, quotas, capacity, and staffing.
- Ensure overall success of marketing technology implementations, focusing on the client relationship, financials, project delivery, resourcing, and overall program health.
- Arrange that your corporation assesses the relative impact of emerging technology to align with IT Strategy and roadmap, collectively owned by the architectural team.
- Identify: data, analytics, and predictable forecasts are becoming ever more important to you as your organization reaches its next phase of maturity and reporting requirements.
- Provide technical consulting and advice to portfolio Project Teams and customers on the design of data and application integration solutions for Enterprise Systems.
- Ensure your business identifies and evaluates Industry Trends in application technologies, to serve as a source of information and advice for upper management.
- Guide: work and align with transformation team on digital touchpoint model, and outreach programs and customer campaigns.
- Control: work closely with Resource Management and customers to ensure the right resources are booked on the right projects at the right time.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Platform As A Service Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Platform As A Service related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Platform As A Service specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Platform As A Service Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Platform As A Service improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How likely is the current Platform As A Service plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- How do you monitor usage and cost?
- What are the gaps in your knowledge and experience?
- How do you build the right business case?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the Platform As A Service requirements in detail?
- Are you relevant? Will you be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- What are the challenges?
- Is the cost worth the Platform As A Service effort?
- What is the overall talent health of your organization as a whole at senior levels, and for each organization reporting to a member of the Senior Leadership Team?
- Do you effectively measure and reward individual and team performance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Platform As A Service book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Platform As A Service self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Platform As A Service Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Platform As A Service areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Platform As A Service Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Platform As A Service projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Platform As A Service Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Platform As A Service project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Platform As A Service project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Platform As A Service Project Team have enough people to execute the Platform As A Service project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Platform As A Service project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Platform As A Service Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Platform As A Service project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Platform As A Service Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Platform As A Service project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Platform As A Service project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Platform As A Service project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Platform As A Service project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Platform As A Service project with this in-depth Platform As A Service Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Platform As A Service projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Platform As A Service and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Platform As A Service investments work better.
This Platform As A Service All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.