Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Podcasting Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Podcasting related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Podcasting specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Podcasting Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 615 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Podcasting improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 615 standard requirements:
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- Do we have past Podcasting Successes?
- How do we manage Podcasting Knowledge Management (KM)?
- If we werent already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Podcasting is underway?
- Are there recognized Podcasting problems?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Podcasting data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- Has a project plan, Gantt chart, or similar been developed/completed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Podcasting book in PDF containing 615 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Podcasting self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Podcasting Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Podcasting areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Podcasting Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Podcasting projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Podcasting Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Podcasting project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have you ascribed a level of confidence to every critical technical objective?
- Planning Process Group: You are creating your WBS and find that you keep decomposing tasks into smaller and smaller units. How can you tell when you are done?
- Project Charter: Customer Benefits: What customer requirements does this Podcasting project address?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do the people have the right combinations of skills?
- Variance Analysis: How do you identify and isolate causes of favorable and unfavorable cost and schedule variances?
- Closing Process Group: Will the Podcasting project deliverable(s) replace a current asset or group of assets?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the effect of the debriefing schedule on potential protests?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Podcasting project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the Podcasting project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Podcasting project is needed?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
Step-by-step and complete Podcasting Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Podcasting project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Podcasting project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Podcasting project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Podcasting project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Podcasting project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Podcasting project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Podcasting project with this in-depth Podcasting Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Podcasting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Podcasting and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Podcasting investments work better.
This Podcasting All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.