Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Poka-yoke Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Poka-yoke related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Poka-yoke specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Poka-yoke Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Poka-yoke improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- How do other organizations currently involve service operations employees and, in particular, customer contact employees in the idea generation and concept development stages?
- What better way to support continual improvement efforts in your own work, than to have supporting evidence that it will work?
- How do you design, create, manage and implement your codes for usability, clarity, robustness and longevity?
- How well are the small organization sellers able to identify, evaluate and penetrate buying organizations?
- How is a user supposed to know which things really need attention and which things can safely be ignored?
- What marketing research tools are most effective in determining the potential of new service concepts?
- What is the first design criterion to appear in virtually every design project in recent tech history?
- What would your opportunities of development and promotion within your organization if you work well?
- Why understanding the elements of quality costs and regular monitoring is useful for a organization?
- How does the process choice of your organization affect the basis of its master production schedule?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Poka-yoke book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Poka-yoke self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Poka-yoke Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Poka-yoke areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Poka-yoke Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Poka-yoke projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Poka-yoke Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Poka-yoke project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Register: Recovery actions - planned actions taken once a risk has occurred to allow you to move on. What should you do after?
- Planning Process Group: If task x starts two days late, what is the effect on the Poka-yoke project end date?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Where are the good opportunities facing your organizations development?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Poka-yoke project?
- Risk Management Plan: What are the cost, schedule and resource impacts of avoiding the risk?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Identify who is needed on the core Poka-yoke project team to complete Poka-yoke project deliverables and achieve its goals and objectives. What skills, knowledge and experiences are required?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you determine which data are the most important to use, analyze, or review?
- Variance Analysis: Is work properly classified as measured effort, LOE, or apportioned effort and appropriately separated?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Briefly summarize the work done by Maslow, Herzberg, McClellan, McGregor, Ouchi, Thamhain and Wilemon, and Covey. How do theories relate to Poka-yoke project management?
Step-by-step and complete Poka-yoke Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Poka-yoke project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Poka-yoke project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Poka-yoke project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Poka-yoke project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Poka-yoke project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Poka-yoke project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Poka-yoke project with this in-depth Poka-yoke Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Poka-yoke projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Poka-yoke and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Poka-yoke investments work better.
This Poka-yoke All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.