Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Policies and Procedures Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Policies and Procedures related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Policies and Procedures specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Policies and Procedures Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Policies and Procedures improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Who is responsible for the adequacy of policies, procedures and standards that govern security requirements for outsourced service providers, customers, and business associates?
- Do contractors and third party users receive appropriate training and regular updates regarding information security and your organizational security policies and procedures?
- Do policies, procedures and practices comply with equality and human rights legislation and are there services, which seek to remove obstacles in society that exclude people?
- Do you have any increased knowledge of your rights under the program, including your right to receive upon request results of self inspections or accident investigations?
- How is your organizations tone at the top conveyed throughout your organization through verbal and written communication, policies and procedures, and actions of leaders?
- Are appropriate remedial actions taken in response to departures from approved policies and procedures or violations of the code of conduct, and if so what are actions?
- Does management conduct periodic independent reviews of procurements and contracting activities to determine whether policies and procedures are being followed?
- Does your organization have policies, procedures and processes to review and escalate matters arising from the monitoring of customer transactions and activity?
- Are you able to send different policies and procedures to different employee groups depending on location, department, job level or other defined criteria?
- Are responsibilities of all staff towards achieving an active and health promoting culture made clear through policies, procedures and job descriptions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Policies and Procedures book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Policies and Procedures self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Policies and Procedures Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Policies and Procedures areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Policies and Procedures Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Policies and Procedures projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Policies and Procedures Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Policies and Procedures project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: What mechanisms exist for identification of staff development needs?
- Risk Audit: Estimated size of product in number of programs, files, transactions?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Does the lesson describe a function that would be done differently the next time?
- Cost Management Plan: Are vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the delay in one subPolicies and Procedures project going to affect another?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Will too many Communicating responsibilities tangle the Policies and Procedures project in unnecessary communications?
- Procurement Audit: Did you consider and evaluate alternatives, like bundling needs with other departments or grouping supplies in separate lots with different characteristics?
- Quality Audit: Health and safety arrangements; stress management workshops. How does your organization know that it provides a safe and healthy environment?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Key stakeholders to work with. How many potential communications channels exist on the Policies and Procedures project?
- Requirements Documentation: If applicable; are there issues linked with the fact that this is an offshore Policies and Procedures project?
Step-by-step and complete Policies and Procedures Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Policies and Procedures project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Policies and Procedures project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Policies and Procedures project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Policies and Procedures project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Policies and Procedures project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Policies and Procedures project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Policies and Procedures project with this in-depth Policies and Procedures Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Policies and Procedures projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Policies and Procedures and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Policies and Procedures investments work better.
This Policies and Procedures All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.