Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Policy Monitoring Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Policy Monitoring related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Policy Monitoring specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Policy Monitoring Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 669 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Policy Monitoring improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 669 standard requirements:
- Have specific policy objectives been defined?
- How would you define the culture here?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Policy Monitoring processes?
- How can you measure Policy Monitoring in a systematic way?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- How will you know that the Policy Monitoring project has been successful?
- What do we do when new problems arise?
- What would be the goal or target for a Policy Monitorings improvement team?
- Are gaps between current performance and the goal performance identified?
- How do you assess your Policy Monitoring workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Policy Monitoring book in PDF containing 669 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Policy Monitoring self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Policy Monitoring Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Policy Monitoring areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Policy Monitoring Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Policy Monitoring projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Policy Monitoring Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Policy Monitoring project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Most people let you know when others re too busy, but are others really too busy?
- Issue Log: Can you think of other people who might have concerns or interests?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Do the stakeholders goals and expectations support or conflict with the Policy Monitoring project goals?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How should ongoing costs be monitored to try to keep the Policy Monitoring project within budget?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are operational definitions created to identify quality measurement criteria for specific activities?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Policy Monitoring project plan?
- Variance Analysis: Can the contractor substantiate work package and planning package budgets?
- Lessons Learned: How accurately and timely was the Risk Management Log updated or reviewed?
- Cost Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Policy Monitoring project success?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are costs that may be needed to account for Policy Monitoring project risks determined?
Step-by-step and complete Policy Monitoring Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Policy Monitoring project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Policy Monitoring project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Policy Monitoring project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Policy Monitoring project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Policy Monitoring project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Policy Monitoring project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Policy Monitoring project with this in-depth Policy Monitoring Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Policy Monitoring projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Policy Monitoring and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Policy Monitoring investments work better.
This Policy Monitoring All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.