Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Port Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Port Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Port Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Port Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Port Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- What are underpinning informational needs for planners and decision makers to improve situational awareness of current resiliency, vulnerabilities, and resiliency investment decisions?
- Does your port have a transportation plan to reach the alternative operations location, in accordance with your organizations evacuation and re-entrance plans?
- What are the mechanisms for independent verification of financial data, data on the condition of assets, and the achievement of performance targets?
- Is sufficient information provided to identify all components of the development which are likely to have significant effects on the environment?
- What materials and equipment does the port have that could be used or adapted to receive, store, or transport refuse and recyclable materials?
- What combination of characteristics of the built and natural environment determine when or if port assets shift towards being vulnerabilities?
- Do consumers consider the industry or core business of the ambush-marketing organization when assessing the appropriateness of its behaviour?
- Does your port identify a coordinator for emergency response information and a point-of-contact to represent your organization to the media?
- How do you incorporate future-oriented perspectives of climate change and its impacts on ports into planning for port resilience?
- Why should you accept the continuance of deficiencies and defects in the system, going without corrective and remedial action?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Port Management book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Port Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Port Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Port Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Port Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Port Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Port Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Port Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Port Management project baseline?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are requirements management tracking tools and procedures in place?
- Issue Log: Who have you worked with in past, similar initiatives?
- Risk Audit: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
- Quality Audit: Are all areas associated with the storage and reconditioning of devices clean, free of rubbish, adequately ventilated and in good repair?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will you communicate scheduled tasks to other team members?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Does the Port Management project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Requirements Documentation: Has requirements gathering uncovered information that would necessitate changes?
- Lessons Learned: How efficient and effective were Port Management project team meetings?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Port Management project?
Step-by-step and complete Port Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Port Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Port Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Port Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Port Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Port Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Port Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Port Management project with this in-depth Port Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Port Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Port Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Port Management investments work better.
This Port Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.