Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Power Apps Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Power Apps related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Power Apps specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Power Apps Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Power Apps improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- How do you determine when to modernize your systems from legacy database software to data platforms built from the ground up to support digital, mobile, and cloud applications that run everywhere?
- How else would a smart project manager faced with a tight budget perform all of the required due diligence with regards to an applications integrity before the first big release?
- What information does your organization already own that could enhance real-time behavior if mobile technology were to make it more accessible, accurate or timely?
- Should personal mobile devices be allowed to access data, applications, mail and collaboration tools using the enterprise network, thereby posing a security risk?
- Which application development practices would improve network communications between a mobile device and the back end server in a hybrid application?
- What are the new types of functionality or features that end users are requesting from your product segment and how does your product address needs?
- What are the most important features/capabilities of your product that could influence end users to switch from competing products to your product?
- When it comes to the system level properties or system level testing of a mobile application, what are the key challenges that are there?
- What are the future opportunities for implementing novel and effective health information technologies, as mobile health applications?
- How does your product innovation translate to cost effectiveness/ improved ROI and or operational benefits for your end-users?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Power Apps book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Power Apps self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Power Apps Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Power Apps areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Power Apps Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Power Apps projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Power Apps Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Power Apps project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can this technology be absorbed with current level of expertise available in your organization?
- Risk Management Plan: What is the likelihood that your organization would accept responsibility for the risk?
- Decision Log: Do strategies and tactics aimed at less than full control reduce the costs of management or simply shift the cost burden?
- Cost Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Power Apps project documentation?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the training you received in preparation for the use of the product/service?
- Variance Analysis: Budget versus actual. how does the monthly budget compare to actual experience?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will do the reporting and to whom will reports be delivered?
- Requirements Documentation: What is the risk associated with cost and schedule?
- Planning Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the Power Apps project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: The customer requests a change to the Power Apps project that would increase the Power Apps project risk. Which should you do before ass the others?
Step-by-step and complete Power Apps Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Power Apps project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Power Apps project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Power Apps project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Power Apps project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Power Apps project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Power Apps project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Power Apps project with this in-depth Power Apps Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Power Apps projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Power Apps and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Power Apps investments work better.
This Power Apps All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.