Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical PowerBuilder Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any PowerBuilder related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated PowerBuilder specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the PowerBuilder Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 895 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which PowerBuilder improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 895 standard requirements:
- Rapid application development (rad) techniques have been around for about two decades now and have been used with varying degrees of success. sometimes rad is required for certain projects. but rad can be bad for database design. why?
- Does it replace or negate traditional project management concerns with risk, scheduling, metrics, and execution, or does it shift how you think about these and necessitate new techniques and approaches?
- Due to the role of creativity and innovation techniques on the development of new ideas, which of the creativity techniques are the priority for application in collective strategic decision making?
- What are the highest priority application types (mobile, IoT, etc.), systems (ERP, CRM, etc.), and development approaches that make up the digital transformation landscape for your organization?
- How might a collective sense of psychological capital, or the PsyCap of a team or organizational leader influence individual absenteeism behavior or the development of individual PsyCap itself?
- Governance, which encompasses all of the decision making and project management for an application, begins with business case development. Does it really make sense to build this application?
- Have you thought of cost, functionality,vendor support, vendor viability, quality of documentation, ease of learning, ease of use, ease of installation, response time, throughput, version?
- Is the software and application development process based on an industry best practice and is information security included throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC) process?
- Development approach: Will any necessary application development be completed inhouse by technical staff, by contract staff, or will a commercial off-the-shelf solution be purchased?
- How then do you implement rad for self-paced instruction,and how do you make the self-paced instruction effective, efficient, and appealing, and how do you do that in short order?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the PowerBuilder book in PDF containing 895 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your PowerBuilder self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the PowerBuilder Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which PowerBuilder areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough PowerBuilder Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage PowerBuilder projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step PowerBuilder Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 PowerBuilder project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does the rater (supervisor) have to wait for the interim or final performance assessment review to tell an employee that the employees performance is unsatisfactory?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this PowerBuilder project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is your anticipated volatility of the requirements?
- Procurement Audit: Are periodic audits made of disbursement activities?
- Project Schedule: PowerBuilder project work estimates Who is managing the work estimate quality of work tasks in the PowerBuilder project schedule?
- Risk Audit: Have reasonable steps been taken to reduce the risks to acceptable levels?
- Project Schedule: Was the PowerBuilder project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Will the PowerBuilder project collaborate with the local community and leverage resources?
- Procurement Audit: Are payment generated from computer programs reviewed by supervisory personnel prior to distribution?
Step-by-step and complete PowerBuilder Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 PowerBuilder project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 PowerBuilder project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 PowerBuilder project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 PowerBuilder project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 PowerBuilder project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 PowerBuilder project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any PowerBuilder project with this in-depth PowerBuilder Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose PowerBuilder projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in PowerBuilder and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make PowerBuilder investments work better.
This PowerBuilder All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.