Develop and troubleshoot Power CLI and PowerShell scripts Interface with database administrators and other IT professionals to coordinate installation and maintenance of client server applications to support enterprise line of business systems.
More Uses of the PowerShell Toolkit:
- Lead the review of code and/or systems for proper design standards, content and functionality.
- Serve as escalation support for the solution while conducting full knowledge transfer to engineering colleagues.
- Establish that your organization attends and participates in team, project and department meetings to increase awareness and information flow.
- Manage development projects with contract developer on large scale architectural changes and/or upgrades.
- Be accountable for depending on focus, maintain and enhance existing functionality by working with internal and external users to develop new features or install new versions of vendor software and perform unit, system, and integrated tests.
- Analyze and troubleshoot systems using PowerShell scripts and other troubleshooting and monitoring tools.
- Confirm your organization aws certified solutions architect associate or professional, or aws certified devops engineering professional.
- Ensure your organization charter is to redefine what is possible, and invent new technologies; powered by unbelievably easy to use UI.
- Pilot: advocate for standard use of technology to improve organization efficiency, system accuracy and correctness, and customer value.
- Upgrade programs to replace older versions of coding languages and structure to support the release management needs.
- Support large scale systems development and/or systems integration projects adhering to proven project management methodologies.
- Be a technical leader and be able to manage projects by defining tasks and working together with other data engineers, analysts, business representatives on large projects.
- Represent devops in software architecture sessions and arrive at designs that meet your product and business goals.
- Develop, test, tune, deploy, and support Data Integration solutions for various data management systems.
- Manage work with project managers and customer service teams to set up new customers for standard and/or customized processing.
- Coordinate with business users to maintain the supported applications to keep in compliance with all statutes.
- Confirm your organization meets with customers frequently and provides frequent written status updates to customers, team members, and department management.
- Be accountable for migrating or deploying infrastructure using the Azure Portal or Code (Azure Resource management, CLI or PowerShell).
- Develop and execute design, develop and project manage permanent and intuitive solutions for gaps, inefficiencies and opportunities.
- Establish that your organization is up to Agile IT to express the right path forward that often requires challenging the customer to further transform business.
- Develop and maintain metrics to provide visibility to system functions and organization operational data.
- Methodize: when necessary, design, develop, implement and manage new programs addressing gaps, inefficiencies and opportunities.
- Govern: continually improve processes through automation using powershell or other scripting languages to optimize, clean up, and secure your active directory platform.
- Collaborate with technical staff to design, configure, develop and maintain an enterprise wide virtual desktop infrastructure solution.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical PowerShell Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any PowerShell related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated PowerShell specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the PowerShell Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which PowerShell improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Does the tool integrate with a Configuration Management System (and CMDBs) to gather, validate and graphically illustrate required information for release builds and deployment activities?
- Is the configuration control process adequately supported by effective tools, and are there sufficient resources and organizational support and discipline to support the requirement?
- What are the options for a small to medium size IT organization that wants to enhance Configuration Management System to drive better service delivery, and have budget restraints?
- Is the configuration management data base tailored to manage the dynamic nature of virtual environments and support the needs for logical naming schemes and connections?
- Are standard reports documenting configuration management activities and the contents of the baselines developed and made available to affected groups and individuals?
- Which activity in Service Asset & Configuration Management would help to ascertain which Configuration Items conform to that which exists in the physical environment?
- Are all virtualization platforms and components under Configuration Management and monitored by automated compliance checkers or regularly reviewed for compliance?
- Has the system product baseline been established and documented to enable hardware fabrication and software coding to proceed with proper configuration management?
- Which activity in Service Asset and Configuration Management would help to ascertain whether the recorded Configuration Items conform to the physical environment?
- Does the program have a documented and agreed-to understanding of the configuration control requirements for delivery, and is a process in place to implement it?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the PowerShell book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your PowerShell self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the PowerShell Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which PowerShell areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough PowerShell Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage PowerShell projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step PowerShell Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 PowerShell project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you upload presentation materials in advance and test the technology?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are two suggestions for ensuring adequate change control on PowerShell projects that involve outside contracts?
- Scope Management Plan: Do PowerShell project managers participating in the PowerShell project know the PowerShell projects true status first hand?
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders review organizational performance?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: When and how will the recent breakthroughs in basic research lead to commercial products?
- Communications Management Plan: In your work, how much time is spent on stakeholder identification?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there common objectives between the team and the stakeholder?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Does the PowerShell project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Quality Audit: If your organization thinks it is doing something well, can it prove this?
- Cost Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
Step-by-step and complete PowerShell Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 PowerShell project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 PowerShell project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 PowerShell project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 PowerShell project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 PowerShell project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 PowerShell project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any PowerShell project with this in-depth PowerShell Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose PowerShell projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in PowerShell and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make PowerShell investments work better.
This PowerShell All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.