Set the strategic vision for and drive development and maintenance of Data Models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards, descriptive, investigative, and Predictive Analytics, and Performance Metrics to support quality delivery and organizational Decision Making.
More Uses of the Predictive Analytics Toolkit:
- Communicate your methodology and results to a community of researchers, developers, analysts, and Product Managers working on a number of related technologies.
- Confirm your planning complies; conducts Data Gathering and needs assessment on an ongoing basis to provide Quantitative Analysis that produces actionable insights for thE Business; provide timely updates to reports and scorecards in support of organizational changes.
- Ensure you advise; build and release predictive models for retention and engagement using large datasets of user conversational behaviors and system performance to recommend and track the impact of feature improvements over time.
- Be accountable for using Big Data, complex data sets requiring sophisticated analysis, for advanced interpretation and Predictive Analytics to drive strategy and actions.
- Develop and implement Quality Controls and departmental standards to ensure Quality Standards, organizational expectations, and Regulatory Requirements.
- Ensure you deliver; lead internal and client teams to drive transformation programs around Business Analytics, Big Data and Cloud Solutions, Data Warehousing, Visual Stories, Predictive Analytics, and Data Governance.
- Provide analytics and insights in support of planning, Inventory Management, capacity modeling, sourcing requirements and strategic Decision Making.
- Translate complex analytical and technical concepts to non technical employees to enable understanding and drive informed business decisions.
- Manage your loop client who is disrupting a traditional market in a whole new way through delivering structured data observations and Predictive Analytics using Deep Learning technology.
- Apply advanced Statistical Modeling and Machine Learning algorithms to solve complex problems and improve Business Strategy and decisions directly.
- Drive innovation and defines strategies on approach and tools to support dash boarding, improve Data Quality, and enable Predictive Analytics.
- Assure your group deploys solutions utilizing Business Intelligence concepts; as, Data Mining, Predictive Analytics and Trend Analysis to provide management with insight into business.
- Ensure you are skilled in areas of Digital Marketing, decision management, inbound and real time marketing, Predictive Analytics and Data Mining or Campaign Management.
- Ensure Workforce Planning, forecasting and scenario modeling are regularly and consistently performed and results are communicated to stakeholders.
- Manage work with client to drive transformation programs around Business Analytics, Big Data and Cloud Solutions, Data Warehousing, Visual Stories, Predictive Analytics, and Data Governance.
- Be accountable for joining a community that sets high standards, actively supports personal and Professional Development, and strives to provide an optimal Work Life Balance.
- Manage work with product team on Predictive Analytics strategy for identifying developmental traits and patterns that lead to positive outcomes at you, team, and organizational levels.
- Head: work toward a transition from providing standard reports to providing analytics to drive insights and interventions through talent dashboards.
- Use historical and future talent supply Predictive Analytics to advise thE Business on location strategy, Organizational Design considerations and forecast time and impact to your organization.
- Merge structured, semi structured and Unstructured Data from several systems to highlight organization trends related to recruiting, developing, engaging and retaining talent.
- Ensure you carry out; lead Marketing Performance Measurement with dashboards, scorecards, and reports with executive level reporting of Indicators, and detailed, campaign level metrics.
- Collect, sort, analyze, and report on deep user analytics across your member services and amenities programs to understand demand, user preferences, and Predictive Analytics.
- Direct: creatively identifying opportunities in the solution delivery process for scalable applications, and collaborating with other teams to further construct tools.
- Establish that your organization communicates analyses and insights to leaders by summarizing conclusions, translating analytics into clear, understandable themes, and identifying analytic results that drive actionable insights.
- Ensure you mentor; recommend development of new investigation and Fraud Prevention workflow and tooling for fraud operations team to improve the Fraud Prevention KPIs.
- Steer: conduct experiments and evaluate the performance of the models, investigate false positive/false negatives and implement continuous improvements to the shipping ecosystem.
- Be accountable for employing Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning techniques to quickly identify relevant information in large corpus of text and tuning query methods to speed the identification and visualization of search results.
- Establish that your organization provides regular, ongoing Predictive Analytics, Business Planning and scenarios for operations planning and to address business issues and opportunities.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Predictive Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Predictive Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Predictive Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Predictive Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Predictive Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you cross-sell and up-sell your Predictive Analytics success?
- What are the Predictive Analytics use cases?
- What happens at your organization when people fail?
- What is the Predictive Analytics problem definition? What do you need to resolve?
- When a Predictive Analytics manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- What is your Predictive Analytics quality Cost segregation study?
- Are risk triggers captured?
- If you find that you havent accomplished one of the goals for one of the steps of the Predictive Analytics strategy, what will you do to fix it?
- Is maximizing Predictive Analytics protection the same as minimizing Predictive Analytics loss?
- What threat is Predictive Analytics addressing?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Predictive Analytics book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Predictive Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Predictive Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Predictive Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Predictive Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Predictive Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Predictive Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Predictive Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Predictive Analytics project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Predictive Analytics Project Team have enough people to execute the Predictive Analytics Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Predictive Analytics Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Predictive Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Predictive Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Predictive Analytics Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Predictive Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Predictive Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Predictive Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Predictive Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Predictive Analytics project with this in-depth Predictive Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Predictive Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Predictive Analytics and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Predictive Analytics investments work better.
This Predictive Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.