Confirm your organization possess the Business Acumen and analytic chops to ensure your team is applying the right approach and Critical Thinking to execute against projects using an assortment of methods that range from descriptive profiles and statistical forecasting to Predictive Modeling and optimization.
More Uses of the Predictive Modeling Toolkit:
- Ensure your strategy uses best practices to develop complex statistical, Machine Learning techniques to build models that address Business Needs and to improve the accuracy of your data and Data Driven decisions.
- Collaborate effectively with business units across the enterprise, to ensure quantitative modeling approaches are consistent and aligned with business unit strategies and capabilities.
- Ensure you audit; recommend, design, and develop actionable analytic solutions for key business problems through in depth investigations of healthcare utilization trends and outcomes.
- Establish credibility as a trusted advisor to Key Stakeholders across business units in order to promote and elevate statistical and Predictive Modeling standards.
- Analyze data sets and trends for anomalies, outliers, trend changes and opportunities, using statistical tools and techniques to determine significance and relevance.
- Organize: mastery level of perspective, Problem Solving, customer focus, dealing with ambiguity, drive for results, analysis, learning perspective, Problem Solving, customer focus, dealing with ambiguity, drive for results, analysis, learning.
- Use best practice marketing and cultural research methods to collect quality data and generate transformative insights around customer, market, supplier, and employee behavior.
- Ensure you foster; lead cross functional, high exposure, high stakes projects and deliver innovative, complex technical solutions to solve problems and improve business outcomes.
- Be accountable for designing and leading implementation of research projects at Equip, with a focus on Predictive Modeling, Data Visualization, insight tools development, and data infrastructure/platform/EHR improvements.
- Drive: competence in the use of data and analytical approaches to present and interpret quantitative data relevant to Policy Development and evaluation, and to evaluate policy effectiveness.
- Employ Predictive Modeling, Data Mining, graph algorithms, and other Data Science techniques to contribute to and enhance your cross device identity reSolution Portfolio.
- Oversee analytics of customer attributes and actions to perform customer segmentation; develop strategy to effectively manage the existing base using that customer segmentation.
- Ensure you accomplish; lead deep dive analysis and Predictive Modeling to drive Problem Solving, identify and clearly communicate actionable insights for cross functional stakeholders.
- Support cases that require exploratory and one time analysis using Data Science techniques; complex dashboards and visualizations; and strategic, insightful advice to your clients.
- Utilize performance measurements and indicators to identify areas for improvement; develop Process Improvement plans for each performance indicator or area identified.
- Confirm you mastermind; lead the design, development and usage of Machine Learning/statistical models together with partner Data Science team and ensure rigorous validation procedures and adoption.
- Lead: own consumer analytics, Predictive Modeling, behavioral segmentation, and progressive consumer lifecycle management for your organization across channels and markets.
- Coordinate: leverage statistical, econometric, stochastic, Operations Research, Predictive Modeling, simulation, optimization (linear, mixed integer, constraint programming), and/or Machine Learning analytics techniques.
- Confirm your planning utilizes effective Project Planning techniques to break down moderately complex and occasionally complex Machine Learning/Predictive Modeling and/or development projects into tasks and ensure deadlines are kept.
- Improve your organizations analysis, segmentation and Predictive Modeling capabilities to drive increased performance and efficiency of sales and service operations.
- Manage: direct the Quantitative Analysis of the impact of changes in macroeconomic indicators on portfolio/business performance for an effective integrated forecasting/Capital Planning process.
- Establish that your strategy determines methods of Statistical Analysis and applies Statistical Techniques to determine measures of central tendency, correlation, sample size, significance of difference, etc.
- Utilize advanced statistical abilities and tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns that could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive efforts.
- Be accountable for partnering with business and technical SMEs to understand relevant data, analyze and perform necessary deeper dives to solve given business problem, summarize and present key findings.
- Assure your project complies; conducts Advanced Analytics leveraging Predictive Modeling, Machine Learning, simulation, optimization and other techniques to deliver insights or develop analytical solutions to achieve Business Objectives.
- Initiate: GPU processing, Distributed Computing, highly parallel coding, Cloud Computing, Machine Learning, visualization, system modelling and simulation to achieve results.
- Collaborate, act as a resource, and mentor other members of the Actuarial and Data and Analytics department on Predictive Modeling techniques and methods and Advanced Analytics data platform development.
- Ensure you helm; lead with expertise in statistical methodologies as Predictive Modeling and inference, Machine Learning methods, mixed effects models, multivariate analysis, etc.
- Manage end to end Predictive Modeling and Solution Development life cycle from Requirements Gathering, identification of data sources, model development and evaluation, to data processes and model implementation.
- Manage work with business units to develop ongoing monitoring plans, ensuring the implementation of appropriate model testing and monitor test results to ensure the model is performing as intended.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Predictive Modeling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Predictive Modeling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Predictive Modeling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Predictive Modeling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Predictive Modeling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Predictive Modeling models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- What is a worst-case scenario for losses?
- What methods do you use to gather Predictive Modeling data?
- Is there a clear Predictive Modeling case definition?
- Where can you go to verify the info?
- What is the worst case scenario?
- What are the tasks and definitions?
- How do you recognize an Predictive Modeling objection?
- Does the scope remain the same?
- Will it solve real problems?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Predictive Modeling book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Predictive Modeling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Predictive Modeling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Predictive Modeling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Predictive Modeling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Predictive Modeling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Predictive Modeling Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Predictive Modeling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Predictive Modeling project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Predictive Modeling project team have enough people to execute the Predictive Modeling project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Predictive Modeling project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Predictive Modeling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Predictive Modeling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Predictive Modeling Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Predictive Modeling project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Predictive Modeling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Predictive Modeling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Predictive Modeling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Predictive Modeling project with this in-depth Predictive Modeling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Predictive Modeling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Predictive Modeling and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Predictive Modeling investments work better.
This Predictive Modeling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.