Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Predictive Profiling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Predictive Profiling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Predictive Profiling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Predictive Profiling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 928 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Predictive Profiling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 928 standard requirements:
- How do you assess the risks and threats that the business locations are exposed to and how do you measure the risks against the impacts to determine where the company should focus time, effort and investment? How do you determine where and how the company ought to spend the money it has budgeted for business continuity?
- Do you support the certified cyber security professional and cyber-informed operations and engineering professionals with advanced problem-solving tools, communities of practice, canonical knowledge bases, and other performance support tools?
- Does management recognize that there is an increased motivation for fraud and data crimes, concurrent with expectations on audit departments to recognize corresponding activities despite reduced budgets?
- Has your facility identified and assessed potential emergency situations such as process failures, accidents, storms, floods, or other events that pose a threat to humans or the environment?
- Does information about the system (manuals, graphics in system messages, advertisement, press publications etc.) raise realistic expectations without promoting risky behaviour?
- Lets assume you have just arrived on the crime scene. You see a computer that may have been used to attack your payroll system. The computer is still turned on. What do you do?
- Siloed approach to managing cyber-risk will obscure where accountability for cyber-risk falls eg should fraud or financial crimes units within your organization be responsible?
- What is the current position of data minimization (and restrictions on the collection of personal data) in existing legal frameworks for data privacy, in Europe and in the us?
- As a society you have a vast operational and legal experience and proved techniques to combat terrorism, but are you ready to fight terrorism in the new arena - cyber space?
- What threats exist to Identity Ecosystems from criminal, civil disobedience or terrorist groups, including the already stated not yet known for engaging in cyber attacks?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Predictive Profiling book in PDF containing 928 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Predictive Profiling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Predictive Profiling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Predictive Profiling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Predictive Profiling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Predictive Profiling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Predictive Profiling Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Predictive Profiling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Predictive Profiling project management processes you chose to use?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can organizations use a weighted decision matrix to evaluate proposals as part of source selection?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the best method for analysing the risks for different types of Predictive Profiling projects?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Procurement Audit: Was all the key documentation given to the contracting authority?
- Variance Analysis: Is work progressively subdivided into detailed work packages as requirements are defined?
- Procurement Audit: Are there appropriate controls in place to ensure that procurement complies with the relevant legislation?
- Cost Management Plan: Are post milestone Predictive Profiling project reviews (PMPR) conducted with your organization at least once a year?
- Cost Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the resources needed for the Predictive Profiling project?
Step-by-step and complete Predictive Profiling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Predictive Profiling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Predictive Profiling project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Predictive Profiling project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Predictive Profiling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Predictive Profiling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Predictive Profiling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Predictive Profiling project with this in-depth Predictive Profiling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Predictive Profiling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Predictive Profiling and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Predictive Profiling investments work better.
This Predictive Profiling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.