Be certain that your organization identifies emerging methods and technologies related to Data Analysis as augmented intelligence, Machine Learning algorithms and Predictive Modeling.
More Uses of the Predictive Profiling Toolkit:
- Coordinate: Data Analytics (regression modeling, statistics).
- Oversee: monitor analytics and metrics results utilizing dashboards.
- Systematize: actively lead client calls to build effective relationships.
- Confirm your planning complies; directs the development and implementation of provider profiling, Predictive Modeling, and risk adjustment methodologies.
- Confirm your organization evaluates effectiveness of clinical programs and care management activities.
- Secure that your business identifies and communicates healthcare cost trends, issues, and Cost Drivers to management.
- Ensure you direct; lead with expertise in descriptive and predictive analysis methods.
- Identify: proactively plan, track, and prioritize tasks to meet or exceed client timelines.
- Evaluate client files to ensure the integrity of Data Collection and utilization.
- Devise: design internal testing environments to proactively reduce client errors.
- Manage: client Dashboard Development.
- Guide: client success ensuring clients achieve goals utilizing your products and services to drive client retention and organizational growth.
- Govern: people capability maturity mode.
- Guide: people Capability Maturity Model.
- Analyze complex data using BI tools and resources.
- Perform Data Profiling to identify anomalies.
- Orchestrate: work cooperatively with internal and external IT personnel to deploy software and hardware upgrades.
- Oversee the deployment of data to the Data Warehouse.
- Create new Data Collection models to better collect information.
- Standardize: monitor study implementation and Data Collection.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Predictive Profiling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Predictive Profiling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Predictive Profiling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Predictive Profiling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Predictive Profiling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Is a Predictive Profiling breakthrough on the horizon?
- Is the need for organizational change recognized?
- How will you know that a change is an improvement?
- Why improve in the first place?
- Are the planned controls in place?
- How can risk management be tied procedurally to process elements?
- What is the overall business strategy?
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
- Who is responsible for errors?
- What are the uncertainties surrounding estimates of impact?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Predictive Profiling book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Predictive Profiling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Predictive Profiling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Predictive Profiling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Predictive Profiling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Predictive Profiling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Predictive Profiling Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Predictive Profiling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the acquisition process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Predictive Profiling project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Predictive Profiling project team have enough people to execute the Predictive Profiling project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Predictive Profiling project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Predictive Profiling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Predictive Profiling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Predictive Profiling project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Predictive Profiling project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Predictive Profiling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Predictive Profiling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Predictive Profiling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Predictive Profiling project with this in-depth Predictive Profiling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Predictive Profiling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Predictive Profiling and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Predictive Profiling investments work better.
This Predictive Profiling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.