Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Premortem Analysis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Premortem Analysis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Premortem Analysis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Premortem Analysis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Premortem Analysis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- What kind of communication or administrative processes could you put into place that would be helpful in resolving the tensions between core values and departmental goals/expectations?
- Which is an implicit input to all tasks in all other knowledge areas after it is delivered as part of activities in Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring Knowledge Area?
- Why, therefore, would values that reflect a rejected alternative either be the most relevant to disclose or provide the most appropriate basis for measuring performance?
- Does the regulatory impact assessment show evidence of efficient and effective consultation with stakeholders, key affected parties and relevant experts?
- Is the investment portfolio consistent with your organizations strategic priorities, and is it balanced according to key strategic criteria?
- Which business analysis technique assists the business analyst in describing the role of people involved in business analysis activities?
- Why did specialization, which arose largely as the result of the industrial revolution, give rise to a need for business analysts?
- Which users regard consistency as an overriding requirement, for which companies, and what are the consequences of inconsistency?
- What steps do leaders need to put in place to make sure that employee success measures are regularly considered in all meetings?
- Which tasks are performed by your organization Analyst as a part of Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring knowledge area?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Premortem Analysis book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Premortem Analysis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Premortem Analysis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Premortem Analysis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Premortem Analysis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Premortem Analysis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Premortem Analysis Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Premortem Analysis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Are you aware of the industry standards that apply to your operations?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Describe Premortem Analysis project integration management in your own words. How does Premortem Analysis project integration management relate to the Premortem Analysis project life cycle, stakeholders, and the other Premortem Analysis project management knowledge areas?
- Quality Audit: For each device to be reconditioned, are device specifications, such as appropriate engineering drawings, component specifications and software specifications, maintained?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are stakeholders chosen and what roles might they have on a Premortem Analysis project?
- Procurement Audit: Is a log maintained over the use of signature plates?
- Risk Audit: Estimated size of product in number of programs, files, transactions?
- Change Management Plan: How do you know the requirements you documented are the right ones?
- Procurement Audit: Are there reasonable procedures to identify possible sources of supply?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What entity leads the process, selects a potential restructuring option and develops the plan?
- Quality Audit: Have the risks associated with the intentions been identified, analyzed and appropriate responses developed?
Step-by-step and complete Premortem Analysis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Premortem Analysis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Premortem Analysis project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Premortem Analysis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Premortem Analysis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Premortem Analysis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Premortem Analysis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Premortem Analysis project with this in-depth Premortem Analysis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Premortem Analysis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Premortem Analysis and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Premortem Analysis investments work better.
This Premortem Analysis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.