Ensure your organization develops descriptive, predictive, and Prescriptive Analytics that support financial optimization, forecasting, risk stratification/segmentation, Market Segmentation, Utilization management, or.
More Uses of the Prescriptive Analytics Toolkit:
- Identify: predictive and Prescriptive Analytics entry level opportunities.
- Direct: conduct predictive and Prescriptive Analytics that provide actionable insights resulting in sales growth.
- Confirm your organization develops, verifies, and validates predictive or Prescriptive Analytics and insights.
- Govern: descriptive analytics, Predictive Analytics, Prescriptive Analytics.
- Perform predictive and Prescriptive Analytics to support growth of revenue and profits.
- Ensure you participate; build, test, and deploy Machine Learning models in production for predictive and Prescriptive Analytics.
- Direct: frame and investigate theories and assumptions with high impact potential and utilize descriptive, predictive and Prescriptive Analytics techniques to test your theories.
- Drive: work in technical teams in development, deployment, and application of applied analytics, Predictive Analytics, and Prescriptive Analytics.
- Become the expert in descriptive, predictive, and Prescriptive Analytics.
- Develop and implement statistical, Machine Learning, and heuristic techniques to create descriptive, predictive, and Prescriptive Analytics.
- Develop end to end Prescriptive Analytics and dashboards needed to execute Customer Success and Account Management teams strategy.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Prescriptive Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Prescriptive Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Prescriptive Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Prescriptive Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Prescriptive Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- When are costs are incurred?
- How do you mitigate Prescriptive Analytics risk?
- What do you need to qualify?
- Has your scope been defined?
- Will your goals reflect your program budget?
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
- How likely is the current Prescriptive Analytics plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- How will corresponding data be collected?
- How do you manage changes in Prescriptive Analytics requirements?
- Is pre-qualification of suppliers carried out?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Prescriptive Analytics book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Prescriptive Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Prescriptive Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Prescriptive Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Prescriptive Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Prescriptive Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Prescriptive Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Prescriptive Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Prescriptive Analytics project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Prescriptive Analytics Project Team have enough people to execute the Prescriptive Analytics project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Prescriptive Analytics project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Prescriptive Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Prescriptive Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Prescriptive Analytics Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Prescriptive Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Prescriptive Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Prescriptive Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Prescriptive Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Prescriptive Analytics project with this in-depth Prescriptive Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Prescriptive Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Prescriptive Analytics and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Prescriptive Analytics investments work better.
This Prescriptive Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.