Develop, improve and manage the privacy impact assessment process, in close collaboration with business stakeholders.
More Uses of the Privacy Impact Assessment Toolkit:
- Control: implement and execute the ongoing privacy impact assessment process.
- Support the privacy impact assessment process to review privacy impacts of various organization initiatives.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Privacy Impact Assessment Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Privacy Impact Assessment related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Privacy Impact Assessment specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Privacy Impact Assessment Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Privacy Impact Assessment improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Has your organization attempted to perform a data protection impact assessment on critical processing activities, systems and applications during design and/or acquisition of services or solutions?
- What security measures will be taken to protect the information from loss, unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure or other misuse, including how data is transferred from sites?
- Does your organization apply labels to information based on legal or policy restrictions or information sensitivity to indicate to authorized users how to handle the information?
- Does your organization utilize watch logs to maintain audit trails of requested and disseminated information, and do logs identify the user initiating the query?
- Should the right to access and review, if granted, also include a listing of individuals and departments to whom the information was previously disclosed?
- Does the project involved new to significantly changed consolidation, intern linking, crossreferencing or matching of personal data from multiple sources?
- Does the software provider primarily focus on GDPR, trying to leverage the current trend, or are some focused on privacy compliance in all jurisdictions?
- Will your organization require all individuals with physical or logical access to acknowledge receipt of the policy and agree to comply with the policy?
- Are privacy impact assessments a regular part of your product development process to ensure that your products meet privacy by design best practices?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Privacy Impact Assessment book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Privacy Impact Assessment self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Privacy Impact Assessment Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Privacy Impact Assessment areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Privacy Impact Assessment Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Privacy Impact Assessment projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Privacy Impact Assessment Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Privacy Impact Assessment project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the software engineering team have the right mix of skills?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the Privacy Impact Assessment project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all involved Privacy Impact Assessment project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Privacy Impact Assessment project?
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractors system provide unit or lot costs when applicable?
- Change Management Plan: Will all field readiness criteria have been practically met prior to training roll-out?
- Project Management Plan: Do the proposed changes from the Privacy Impact Assessment project include any significant risks to safety?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do people have the competencies to meet the strategic objectives?
- Initiating Process Group: The process to Manage Stakeholders is part of which process group?
- WBS Dictionary: Is undistributed budget limited to contract effort which cannot yet be planned to CWBS elements at or below the level specified for reporting to the Government?
- Procurement Audit: Are there established procedures for dealing with and documenting non-performance and return of goods?
Step-by-step and complete Privacy Impact Assessment Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Privacy Impact Assessment project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Privacy Impact Assessment project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Privacy Impact Assessment project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Privacy Impact Assessment project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Privacy Impact Assessment project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Privacy Impact Assessment project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Privacy Impact Assessment project with this in-depth Privacy Impact Assessment Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Privacy Impact Assessment projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Privacy Impact Assessment and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Privacy Impact Assessment investments work better.
This Privacy Impact Assessment All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.