Actively participate in Design Reviews, technical reviews and program meetings ensuring that manufacturing knowledge, Process Capability and capacity needs are being shared, considered and acted on by the program teams.
More Uses of the Process Capability Toolkit:
- Assure your business facilitates employee teams to build cohesiveness and improve the overall results of the respective teams tasks.
- Provide advisory support to maintenance in the areas of troubleshooting and diagnostic evaluation of production equipment.
- Manage knowledge and application of Design Of Experiments, Statistical Process Control, Process Capability evaluation, Corrective and preventive action processes and other risk assessment techniques.
- Manage work with team to develop validation execution strategies with a focus on defining intended use and measuring Process Capability against critical quality acceptance criteria.
- Identify and lead appropriate field resources to execute initiatives, manage supplier relationships as it relates to administrative and operational activities and issues.
- Direct: influence the concept and development project stages of new products to ensure Process Capability, manufacturing efficiency and create seamless launches.
- Evaluate Process Capability and apply appropriate Statistical Techniques and control methods to meet quality, performance and cost objectives.
- Be accountable for developing and implementing procedures and systems to ensure products consistently meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Get qualified by the customer to act as a Delegated Product Release Verification personnel for multiple products.
- Govern: interface with component teams to prioritize supplier development needs by component to improve cost competitiveness or supply constraints.
- Be certain that your group leads or supports Root Cause Analysis investigations and recommends Corrective Actions and preventative actions.
- Drive rigor in Process Capability, process layout, tooling and equipment development, and QMS Design Transfer execution.
- Secure that your project establishes and implements metrics (Process Capability, control charts, measurement quality) for monitoring system effectiveness and to enable managers to make sound Product Quality decisions.
- Manage work with other relevant departments to determine estimated costs, run time, cost reduction and close the feedback loop.
- Formulate: plan and lead projects by identifying and organizing activities into time dependent sequencing with realistic timelines.
- Identify: periodically evaluate the data from assigned measurements to determine product/Process Capability and long term trends and report information, as appropriate.
- Identify capability shortfalls for inclusion on the Technology Roadmap; incorporate Voice of the customer into the Technology Roadmap.
- Create communication model to share Process Capability (baseline and improvements) with teams, stakeholders, and executive leadership.
- Improve existing Process Capability levels through thoughtful analysis and investments in new equipment and upgrades to existing processes.
- Collect, analyze, and report inspection data for monitoring processes, determining Process Capability, and driving Continuous Improvement.
- Make sure that your design complies; plans and organizes Data Collection and presents as related to defect reduction and general Continuous Improvement.
- Be certain that your group analyzes customers product specifications to establish efficient, cost effective requirements for ease of manufacture and reproducibility.
- Be accountable for developing and implementing Operator Control Plans to ensure that all products meet specifications at the lowest cost.
- Orchestrate: preference for highly engineered components, capital equipment, and / or aftermarket post sales Supply Chain efforts.
- Drive continuous Process Improvements on Process Capability/stability, quality/reliability, cost/yield, automation, and productivity.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain finance in the creation and implementation of monthly forecasts and annual operational plans.
- Manage work on multiple phases or sub tasks of projects or entire projects of moderate complexity, with results impacting on project completion.
- Apply systemic Data Analysis and Problem Solving to address a full range of technical and organizational problems with creativity, imagination, confidence and responsibility.
- Evaluate: efficiently troubleshoot defects and variation, performing Root Cause Analysis and applying systemic Problem Solving skills and robust solutions.
- Provide leadership in developing and maintaining a long term strategy for the Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Functions.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Process Capability Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Process Capability related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Process Capability specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Process Capability Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Process Capability improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How can the value of Process Capability be defined?
- What extra resources will you need?
- Where do the Process Capability decisions reside?
- What are the processes for audit reporting and management?
- What are the minority interests and what amount of minority interests can be recognized?
- What are the usability implications of Process Capability actions?
- What details are required of the Process Capability cost structure?
- How do you govern and fulfill your societal responsibilities?
- What kind of analytics data will be gathered?
- Are your goals realistic? Do you need to redefine your problem? Perhaps the problem has changed or maybe you have reached your goal and need to set a new one?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Process Capability book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Process Capability self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Process Capability Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Process Capability areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Process Capability Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Process Capability projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Process Capability Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Process Capability project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the acquisition process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Process Capability project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Process Capability project team have enough people to execute the Process Capability project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Process Capability project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Process Capability Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Process Capability project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Process Capability project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Process Capability project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Process Capability project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Process Capability project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Process Capability project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Process Capability project with this in-depth Process Capability Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Process Capability projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Process Capability and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Process Capability investments work better.
This Process Capability All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.