Partner with brand operations/Customer Service, merchants, marketers and other key functional areas to design optimized Business Processes that support initiatives/programs designed to drive sales and other key Business Objectives through the application of lean methodologies.
More Uses of the Process Excellence Toolkit:
- Establish that your organization applies and expands acquired knowledge to contribute to the delivery of effective Business Processes or technological solutions that support the achievement of team goals.
- Ensure you oversee; lead Process Engineering the lead Process Engineering team focus on lead process efficiency, Cost Savings, quality, and improving Customer Satisfaction using a combination of proven Six Sigma methodologies and business lead Process Management tools.
- Pilot: actively drive efficiency and effectiveness of the operational Procurement Processes and activities, by implementing procurement best practices and standards.
- Control: conduct the sales strategy, operations, and productivity (SOPs) team owns the functional work streams that amplify the success of your salespeople and have a hybrid of skills across Strategic Planning, analytics, Process Excellence, and systems optimization.
- Facilitate Process Mapping and Root Cause Analysis activities that lead to identification of process wastes, structural inefficiencies and Process Improvement opportunities.
- Control: work closely with Product Management team to analyze critical business practices and identify efficiencies attainable through process alignment and/or improvement.
- Be accountable for partnering across surface product marketing, operations, legal, field sales, channel partners, and finance on creative and solution based deal making initiatives that drive revenue growth and enable Digital Transformation for your multinational enterprise customers.
- Be accountable for identifying and implement Process Improvements and Process Excellence programs across the various aspects of people, process, metrics, and technology to achieve measurable impacts to performance.
- Assure your team leads quality, safety, Risk Management and Process Excellence initiatives in your organization and work actively with all areas to achieve excellence in Service Delivery and business practices.
- Communicate process changes, enhancements, and modifications to all stakeholders to ensure issues and solutions are agreed to and understood by all impacted business units.
- Be accountable for delivering the necessary tools and Organizational Structure to ensure the highest level of Service Management process execution and ongoing Process Excellence.
- React quickly to rapidly changing market conditions and improve Business Processes by eliminating defects and enhancing quality while achieving and maintaining optimal levels of process performance.
- Manage execution of project activities, identify and remediate issues and risks, develop project/program Status Reports and metrics and manage stakeholder expectation.
- Serve as a liaison and manage relationship for stakeholders and Talent to evaluate, design, measure and monitor processes and ensure that process outcomes are in harmony with your organizations strategic goals.
- Drive digital Business Process transformation solutions across Manufacturing Operations and Process Automation in collaboration with respective digital and Process Excellence leaders.
- Create value driven strategic business partnerships with Net at Work business leaders and consult with managers to support and encourage enterprise process innovation.
- Systematize: Digital Transformation, functional transformation, and Process Excellence) on Thought Leadership development and / or methodology development (lean, Agile, etc.
- Initiate: plan, schedule, and manage project timelines and activities from project kick off through training to ensure each project is delivered on time and meets Customer Requirements.
- Make sure that your team supports work to integrate Process Excellence into various organization wide multi functional initiatives to improve efficiency by aligning Business Processes with Business Strategy.
- Methodize: partner with the executive team to create, drive, and promote a zero defect mindset and also a culture of Business Process Excellence throughout your organization (setting up Business Processes, isos, audits, Internal Audits).
- Establish: transition new tasks and work types to your outsourcing partners using Project Management techniques to ensure new task are implemented on time and to requirements.
- Make sure that your venture serves as a mentor, trainer, coach, and technical leader in support of Process Excellence using Process Improvement methodologies; serves as an expert resource on Process Excellence methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Be accountable to drive Change Management processes and ensure that all implemented processes are compliant with external regulations and internal procedures.
- Ensure you advance; lead Project Management methodologies with a focus on developing solution driven strategy plans to achieve goals, implementing business Requirements Analysis and testing processes, and identifying timeline constraints, and risks.
- Deploy a culture of Process Improvement through structured methodologies, using a solution based approach for effective process enhancements, definition, measurement, and controls.
- Serve as liaison between business units and IT for Business Process improvement projects to help establish business requirements and functional specifications.
- Coordinate: people who effectively interpret information to demonstrate the effects of business initiatives, regulation and Industry Trends for sales, management and leadership teams.
- Help create a new center of Process Excellence program across your organization to take ownership of change initiatives from evolution/efficiency identification through to project delivery via internal governance and controls.
- Encourage and maintain a safe work environment, support Manufacturing Processes with the utmost integrity and adherence to Quality policy, support site initiatives for Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing and Productivity Improvements.
- Orchestrate and oversee the strategic development, planning and execution of various transformation programs and projects targeted toward improving business performance.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Process Excellence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Process Excellence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Process Excellence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Process Excellence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Process Excellence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is your plan to assess your security risks?
- What is the problem and/or vulnerability?
- What are the strategic priorities for this year?
- Who is responsible for Process Excellence?
- Who are the key stakeholders for the Process Excellence evaluation?
- Why not do Process Excellence?
- What are the disruptive Process Excellence technologies that enable your organization to radically change your business processes?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Process Excellence does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- What, related to, Process Excellence processes does your organization outsource?
- Why should people listen to you?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Process Excellence book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Process Excellence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Process Excellence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Process Excellence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Process Excellence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Process Excellence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Process Excellence Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Process Excellence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the acquisition process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Process Excellence project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Process Excellence project team have enough people to execute the Process Excellence project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Process Excellence project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Process Excellence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Process Excellence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Process Excellence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Process Excellence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Process Excellence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Process Excellence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Process Excellence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Process Excellence project with this in-depth Process Excellence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Process Excellence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Process Excellence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Process Excellence investments work better.
This Process Excellence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.