Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Process Excellence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Process Excellence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Process Excellence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Process Excellence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Process Excellence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Are there written programs and procedures in place for hazardous energy, confined spaces, hot work, electrical safety and safeguarding machines to protect employees from injuries?
- Do the characteristics that have been identified touch on all the excellence principles (safety, product quality responsibility, cybersecurity responsibility, proactive culture)?
- How is your technical portfolio, deep expertise and sincere commitment to unlocking your full potential ÃÂÃÂ and more ÃÂÃÂ going to take you to that positive and sustainable future?
- What compensation plans, bonuses and penalties should be in place to entice everyone in your organization to work towards SOX-Operational and Financial Reporting Excellence?
- Can a sustainable step change in safety performance be achieved through an enhanced culture of rigorous operational discipline, also known as performance excellence?
- How do you incorporate new technology, organizational knowledge, product excellence, customer value, and the potential need for agility into products and processes?
- Does your organization have a group (or center of excellence) responsible for Business Process Management and, if so, where is it located within your organization?
- How can quality processes and metrics be implemented and employees fully engaged among a far-flung workforce with many individuals in a location of own choice?
- How do you ensure that lessons-learned from all sources of exposure are identified and turned into preventive actions to strengthen controls enterprise-wide?
- Can a customer either themselves, or utilizing a consulting organization, implement Managed Enterprise and immediately handoff to Managed Enterprise Vault?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Process Excellence book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Process Excellence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Process Excellence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Process Excellence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Process Excellence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Process Excellence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Process Excellence Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Process Excellence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its methods are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST Process Excellence project management tool to use to determine the longest time the Process Excellence project will take?
- Scope Management Plan: Do you have funding for Process Excellence project and product development, implementation and on-going support?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do requirements demand the use of new analysis, design, or testing methods?
- Executing Process Group: How many different communication channels does the Process Excellence project team have?
- Change Request: Which requirements attributes affect the risk to reliability the most?
- Lessons Learned: What skills did you need that were missing on this Process Excellence project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Which resource planning tool provides information on resource responsibility and accountability?
- Team Member Status Report: What specific interest groups do you have in place?
- Variance Analysis: How do you evaluate the impact of schedule changes, work around, et?
Step-by-step and complete Process Excellence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Process Excellence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Process Excellence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Process Excellence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Process Excellence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Process Excellence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Process Excellence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Process Excellence project with this in-depth Process Excellence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Process Excellence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Process Excellence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Process Excellence investments work better.
This Process Excellence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.