Collaborate with commercial members of organization wide program and Product Teams to develop and maintain high quality, integrated project plans that align with overall program and commercialization strategies and drive communication, Scenario planning and Decision Making accordingly.
More Uses of the Process Governance Toolkit:
- Manage work with management and cross functional teams to design and implement an overall test process governance strategy that brings testing efficiencies, reduces cycle times, and lowers costs.
- Warrant that your organization completes assigned tasks and projects successfully, while proactively communicating with Project Management or staff leadership to prioritize workflows and Mitigate Risks.
- Ensure your organization supports system authorization, Continuous Monitoring, threat detection and response, hunting, compliance, and related enterprise level security activities that feeds into an enterprise cybersecurity scorecard.
- Confirm your organization ensures that existing systems maintain proper security controls and compliance with architecture policy and that system upgrades on new developments account for security requirements and costs.
- Secure that your organization meets with department heads to coordinate activities and liaison with staff and corporate employees to understand cross functionally any points of failure in process flow.
- Secure that your organization maintains the right level of Demand Management and Capacity Planning for the product as the owner of its KPIs inclusive of business and financial metrics and performance.
- Manage the team, across your organization and with key stakeholder, become an evangelist for partner enablement, program satisfaction across all your offerings across your organization and externally.
- Take ownership on analytical quality of the entire attribute and score quality lifecycle development validation, model certification, User Acceptance Testing, Platform and Channel certification and post production certification.
- Ensure you do cument; build and leverage relationships and network across commercial and the broader organization to improve and enhance team dynamics; proactively identifying opportunities and removing obstacles to drive business results.
- Head: review IT acquisitions for compliance with architecture and policy requirements and defines and documented how the implementation of new systems or new interfaces between systems, impacts the security posture of the current environment.
- Drive value realization through defining, tracking and reporting critical metrics to monitor at a team, program and portfolio levels across the Commercial and Technology (C and T) organization.
- Lead process and delivery Early Field Trials in order to analyze user data, conduct usability tests and transfer outcomes to concrete delivery implementations.
- Confirm your organization oversees processes for transition scheduling, planning, prioritization, Risk Management and dependencies to ensure effective transition across Technology areas and Service Providers.
- Develop and lead the Technology Roadmap and backlog to implement specific product capabilities, ensuring critical requirements are identified, the best solutions for the end user are delivered every time, and alignment with broader group and portfolio objectives.
- Foster good teamwork between Contracting Operations and Strategic Sourcing teams, ensuring good Process Design and controls, with focus on Customer Service and positive engagement scores.
- Confirm your organization stakeholders work with it and the business to monitor, review, and facilitate compliance with established policies, procedures, and metrics to ensure that Data Quality is effectively maintained and improved.
- Arrange that your organization colleagues in the Enabling Functions Hubs execute end to end operational activities that can be standardized and scaled for greater enterprise synergies and effectiveness.
- Identify key moments that matter along the customer journey lifecycle base on output and coordination with the Customer Intelligence and Voice of Customer Analytics teams.
- Establish: proactively manage performance aligning employees accountabilities and objectives to deliver the operational aims of the business, coach team to support Individual Development Plans.
- Ensure you gain; build and leverage relationships and network to improve and enhance team dynamics; proactively identifying opportunities and removing obstacles to drive business results.
- Supervise: work globally and cross functionally to drive alignment on strategic execution partnering with it and finance to ensure the roadmap supports strategic execution and savings are robust and clearly defined.
- Drive adoption of Incident Management process across IT and partners closely with Applications team and the broader Application Production Support team to quickly resolve and prevent incidents.
- Gather and detail product requirements from stakeholders across your organization to inform roadmap items; evaluate technical complexity of requirements in order to appropriately prioritize work and manage expectations cross functionally.
- Evaluate the ongoing needs of your organizations Commercial organization for additional sales Resource Planning and analysis, Sales Enablement, Business Intelligence and sales intelligence software tools or solutions.
- Ensure you enlighten; lead and run IT project delivery by ensuring the integrated solution delivers on the success criteria, and addressing project issues and risks, and building commitment with delivery team and business partners.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Process Governance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Process Governance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Process Governance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Process Governance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Process Governance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Has management considered what processes the service organization has in place to evaluate and assess the performance of its controls to support a formal assertion on its controls?
- Does your organization achieve a dramatically more-effective return on its development and operational assets by implementing common change governance and administrative processes?
- Have the board and senior management established Risk Management processes for both market and funding liquidity risks arising from treasury and financial derivatives activities?
- Why are traditional core processes -- like procurement, spend management, and Supply Chain management -- newly advantageous when it comes to allowing businesses to transform?
- Have previous audit results concluded an effective IT general controls environment related to Change Management, logical access and security and IT Operations and processes?
- Are you ready to connect the people, processes, and information needed to manage all direct and indirect sourcing categories and activities in a simple, smart, and open way?
- How can long-term flood Risk Management strategies be made more adaptive, and which opportunities and challenges do policy-makers involved in policy processes encounter?
- What are the issues of governance â leadership, management, financing, process and procedures â that impact upon the effectiveness of knowledge and learning strategies?
- Which architectures and techniques should Project Managers and architects select to ensure adequate flexibility, performance, security and suitability of ETL processes?
- How do you best represent and collaboratively manage knowledge about requirements, architecture, designs, Quality Assurance measures and software processes themselves?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Process Governance book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Process Governance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Process Governance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Process Governance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Process Governance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Process Governance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Process Governance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Process Governance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization determine the requirements and product/service features important to customers?
- Cost Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Process Governance project via agreements?
- Scope Management Plan: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Process Governance project?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Were messages directly related to the release strategy or phases of the Process Governance project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely political environment during the life of the Process Governance project?
- Closing Process Group: How critical is the Process Governance project success to the success of your organization?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Which conditions out of the control of the management are crucial for the sustainability of its effects?
- Change Management Plan: Identify the current level of skills and knowledge and behaviours of the group that will be impacted on. What prerequisite knowledge do corresponding groups need?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Does the lesson describe a function that would be done differently the next time?
- Change Request: Customer acceptance plan how will the customer verify the change has been implemented successfully?
Step-by-step and complete Process Governance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Process Governance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Process Governance Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Process Governance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Process Governance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Process Governance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Process Governance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Process Governance project with this in-depth Process Governance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Process Governance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Process Governance and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Process Governance investments work better.
This Process Governance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.