Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Process Manufacturing and PLM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Process Manufacturing and PLM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Process Manufacturing and PLM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Process Manufacturing and PLM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Process Manufacturing and PLM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- How do you improve the productivity of your new product development process so it can operate at a faster clock rate, deliver better and more constant product quality and minimize lifecycle costs?
- How do you are shape your supply chain from building winning products through inspirational open innovation to exceeding your customer expectations through responsive fulfillment?
- What is the product category, its background, development, technology, stage in adoption and diffusion, and product life cycle, and where are corresponding variables heading?
- What are the top pressures driving ERP strategies, the key functionality that is necessary for success, and the benefits of ERP in process manufacturing?
- How to capitalize on the wealth of knowledge and experience that is available in your organization and all the business partners in your value chain?
- Are you prepared to emerge with advantage by leveraging new and innovative products, creative business models and efficient work processes?
- Why do many efforts to streamline and accelerate product development fail to deliver real results and what is required for success?
- What business processes are improved most by incorporating the voice of the customer, and how can PLM enable processes?
- Does configuration management continue throughout the products life cycle until the product is removed from inventory?
- Where in the product life cycle do your products sit, and how have you adjusted your supply chain strategy to match?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Process Manufacturing and PLM book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Process Manufacturing and PLM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Process Manufacturing and PLM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Process Manufacturing and PLM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Process Manufacturing and PLM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Process Manufacturing and PLM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Process Manufacturing and PLM Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Process Manufacturing and PLM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: What if you do not have more detailed information on the report?
- Activity List: What is the total time required to complete the Process Manufacturing and PLM project if no delays occur?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Cost Management Plan: Progress measurement and control â How will the Process Manufacturing and PLM project measure and control progress?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: The customer requests a change to the Process Manufacturing and PLM project that would increase the Process Manufacturing and PLM project risk. Which should you do before ass the others?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree will new and supplemental skills be introduced as the need is recognized?
- Team Operating Agreement: Why does your organization want to participate in teaming?
- Risk Audit: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its research funding systems are appropriately effective and constructive in enabling quality research outcomes?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Process Manufacturing and PLM project management strategy been established?
Step-by-step and complete Process Manufacturing and PLM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Process Manufacturing and PLM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Process Manufacturing and PLM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Process Manufacturing and PLM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Process Manufacturing and PLM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Process Manufacturing and PLM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Process Manufacturing and PLM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Process Manufacturing and PLM project with this in-depth Process Manufacturing and PLM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Process Manufacturing and PLM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Process Manufacturing and PLM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Process Manufacturing and PLM investments work better.
This Process Manufacturing and PLM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.