Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Product-Centric Delivery Model Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Product-Centric Delivery Model related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Product-Centric Delivery Model specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Product-Centric Delivery Model Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Product-Centric Delivery Model improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- How do you focus improving your bottom line, reaching digital transformation goals if your IT team is constantly forced to handle workflow errors and system interruptions?
- What are the different stages on the product-service continuum for a project-based organization when moving from offering products to offering product-service systems?
- Does your organization adjust its approach to organizing and grouping customer data to be more in line with your customer service strategy?
- Does your organization leverage customer contact software to display comprehensive information about the customer to enhance interactions?
- How can a system ensure reliability across a set of loosely coupled services while ensuring availability, performance, and manageability?
- How do different industry organizations and roles across the industry perceive the issues and solutions with respect to lessons learned?
- Why do executives have the majority of your organization focused on soft savings when hard savings have a much larger effect on profit?
- Does your organization staff the frontline with knowledgeable people to increase likelihood of first contact resolution with customers?
- What are some best practices you can offer for how to use DevOps to get the most out of a monolithic/micro service application hybrid?
- How revolutionary is the technological transformation in the new digital workplace and how revolutionary will its impact on work be?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Product-Centric Delivery Model book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Product-Centric Delivery Model self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Product-Centric Delivery Model Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Product-Centric Delivery Model areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Product-Centric Delivery Model Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Product-Centric Delivery Model projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Product-Centric Delivery Model Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Product-Centric Delivery Model project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you ensure an integrated assessment of proposals?
- Cost Baseline: Vac -variance at completion, how much over/under budget do you expect to be?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Product-Centric Delivery Model project scheduling & tracking?
- Communications Management Plan: Can you think of other people who might have concerns or interests?
- Milestone List: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Product-Centric Delivery Model project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Cost Management Plan: Was the Product-Centric Delivery Model project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How would you suggest monitoring for risk transition indicators?
- Quality Management Plan: How will you know that a change is actually an improvement?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring and tracking the Product-Centric Delivery Model project requirements?
Step-by-step and complete Product-Centric Delivery Model Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Product-Centric Delivery Model project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Product-Centric Delivery Model project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Product-Centric Delivery Model project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Product-Centric Delivery Model project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Product-Centric Delivery Model project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Product-Centric Delivery Model project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Product-Centric Delivery Model project with this in-depth Product-Centric Delivery Model Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Product-Centric Delivery Model projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Product-Centric Delivery Model and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Product-Centric Delivery Model investments work better.
This Product-Centric Delivery Model All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.