Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Product Integration Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Product Integration related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Product Integration specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Product Integration Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Product Integration improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Can your organizations IT staff handle the evaluation, selection, and installation of hardware and software and product integration, as well as training and support after the purchase?
- What specific external interfaces to network, business and operations systems does the outsource provider promise to support for integration of new products and services?
- Does ibm cloud identity service support integration only with active directory as a system of record, or do you integrate with heterogeneous identity repositories?
- Is your product data accessible programmatically so developers and partners can use it to build new apps, web sites and integrations without your team involved?
- Are highly innovative product innovation projects characterized by a higher degree of knowledge sharing than incremental product innovation projects?
- Is there a list of existing third party products or identified new third party products that may require API integration with the new website build?
- Has your team considered integration tradeoffs while evaluating products to understand if you need the extra features at the expense of integration?
- What is the application vendors commitment to the industry and how closely does the products future roadmap align with your organizations needs?
- Do the methods intended for consensus building and integration appear to be suitable to achieve the intended results and products?
- Do processes of modularization and prototyping, if applied, differ between incremental and highly innovative product innovations?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Product Integration book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Product Integration self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Product Integration Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Product Integration areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Product Integration Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Product Integration projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Product Integration Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Product Integration project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Schedule: Is the Product Integration project schedule available for all Product Integration project team members to review?
- Executing Process Group: Is activity definition the first process involved in Product Integration project time management?
- Cost Management Plan: Responsibilities â what is the split of responsibilities between the owner and contractors?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the amount of effort justified by the anticipated value of forming a new process?
- Executing Process Group: Why should Product Integration project managers strive to make jobs look easy?
- Variance Analysis: Is work properly classified as measured effort, LOE, or apportioned effort and appropriately separated?
- Process Improvement Plan: The motive is determined by asking, Why do you want to achieve this goal?
- Procurement Audit: Does the individual having check-signing responsibility review the use of the signature plates?
- Cost Baseline: Review your risk triggers -have your risks changed?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the risk plan be updated on a regular and frequent basis?
Step-by-step and complete Product Integration Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Product Integration project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Product Integration project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Product Integration project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Product Integration project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Product Integration project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Product Integration project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Product Integration project with this in-depth Product Integration Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Product Integration projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Product Integration and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Product Integration investments work better.
This Product Integration All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.