Look inside the Kanban:
Assure your team works with business insights team to identify and develop audience segments and test plans, generate quantitative and qualitative insights to inform campaign creative, funnel optimization, show/content activation strategy, and product positioning to drive short-term and long-term growth strategy plans and customer acquisition forecasts.
Benefits of the Product Led Growth Kanban
- What would cause only some business sectors to experience labor productivity growth during a time when most business sectors have substantially increased information technology spending?
- Do you have a perfect understanding of the impact your product or service pricing has on your growth and profitability?
- How does the selected sourcing solution enable profitable growth through better product development, brought to market faster and more efficiently?
- Is your organization a product employees acquire or a service organizations deliver – or some other sort of hard to define life or growth experience?
- Are your product and service portfolios aligned with corporate and business strategy and growth goals?
- Do you have a reasoned projection of growth or contraction trends for the product lines industry or industries?
- Do you have a strategy in place for creating new products that will maximize your long term growth and profitability?
- Is there a measurement for the impact and importance of each product or service relative to its current and future profitability and growth potential?
- How does pricing of services and products influence customers growth and competitiveness?
- What is the optimal product / service pricing to maximise revenue growth and profit margins?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized Product Led Growth critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Product Led Growth roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete Product Led Growth critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Product Led Growth critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Product Led Growth Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Product Led Growth Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Scholastic, Alliance Data, Datadog, CDW, Facebook, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Portland General Electric, Workato, Boston Scientific Corporation, Matterport, Egnyte, Neiman Marcus, Bloomberg, McCain Foods USA, Inc., Levi Strauss & Co., Parker Hannifin Corporation, WarnerMedia, Cummins Inc., Saucey, Buckles Smith, EDWARD JONES, Continued, Expedia, Oracle, Tableau, Lutron Electronics, Honeywell, IBM, Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation, Henry Schein One, Frontier Communications, VMware, Dow, ARM Treasure Data, Flexport, US Defense Logistics Agency, Discover, JLL, Netflix, Humana, Google, Amazon.com Services LLC, Zendesk, Peloton, Armor, AIR, Universal Insurance, Risk Management Solutions (RMS), BlackRock, Trood, FM Systems, DNSFilter, Microsoft, IA Collaborative, Calibrate, ConMet, Convex Tech, Sopheon Corp, Gap Inc., Deutsche Bank, PepsiCo, McKinsey & Company, Assa Abloy, Finastra, PTC, Oxide Computer Company, SAP, Moog Inc., Frame.io, Splunk, Asurion, Guidewire Software, Inc., Salesforce, Emerson, SNI Technology, GE Digital, Trimble, ID.me, International Monetary Fund, Cincom Systems, Inc., Addison Group, The Execu|Search Group, eClerx LLC, Farmer's Business Network, Inc., FarEye, Cloudmed, Visa, Deloitte, Omnicell, Bentley Systems, Percona, CDK Global, Experian, Telos Corporation, Rasa, Vendia, Iron Mountain, Buckhead Recruiting Company, Locke44, Stack Overflow, Numerator, Lyniate, ServiceNow, Quali, Prezzee, Locus Robotics, DocuSign, Virtana, project44, Avalara, Inmar, AFL Telecommunications LLC, EMS LINQ, NowPow, Cin7, ClearGov Inc, HERE Technologies, Equifax, SAS Institute Inc, LATOKEN, Wells Fargo, Houlihan Lokey, WEX Inc., NewEgg, Northern Trust Corp., Zinier, Appian Corporation, Celonis SE, Altair Engineering, Siemens, Blend, Aspen Technology, Johnson Controls, ANSYS, Esko, bluecrux, LC Drives, Wind River, LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION, Vertex Software LLC