Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Product Owner Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Product Owner related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Product Owner specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Product Owner Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Product Owner improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What aspects of communication between developers and designers need to change in order to prevent communication breakdown when creating design systems?
- What kind of information would you require from the product owner to provide the team with an update on the product and market situation?
- What contributing factors in the handoff lead to a more successful understanding for the developers when creating design systems?
- Which is the preferred way to solicit information from the product owner to better understand what will be acceptable?
- Which tool helps lowering risk during development as customer feedback is embedded into the design process?
- What is done all product owner scrum referred as the benefits received from work of a trainer to agile?
- How does the value made accessible by digital technology become addressable revenue for a organization?
- What is causing organizations to have difficulty starting or benefiting from digital transformation?
- What will drive the necessary cooperation to embed new business models into the existing ecosystem?
- Do designers seek insights from you as a developer on how to translate design elements for the web?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Product Owner book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Product Owner self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Product Owner Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Product Owner areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Product Owner Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Product Owner projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Product Owner Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Product Owner project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Who are responsible for the establishment of budgets and assignment of resources for overhead performance?
- Schedule Management Plan: What tools and techniques will be used to estimate activity resources?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Identify the stakeholders levels most frequently used âor at least soughtâ in your Product Owner projects and for which purpose?
- Project Scope Statement: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the Product Owner project schedule(s)?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What is the information level of detail required for each stakeholder?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Product Owner project estimates?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Given your research into similar classes and the work you think is required for this Product Owner project, what assumptions, variables, or costs would you change from the information provided above?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are regulatory inspections considered part of quality control?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does the rater (supervisor) have to wait for the interim or final performance assessment review to tell an employee that the employees performance is unsatisfactory?
Step-by-step and complete Product Owner Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Product Owner project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Product Owner project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Product Owner project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Product Owner project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Product Owner project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Product Owner project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Product Owner project with this in-depth Product Owner Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Product Owner projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Product Owner and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Product Owner investments work better.
This Product Owner All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.