Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Product Owner Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Product Owner related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Product Owner specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Product Owner Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Product Owner improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- What problems, if any, are created by transfer agents lack of visibility into the identity of beneficial owners and products serviced by intermediaries acting as sub-transfer agents?
- Does the Product Owner consult the service delivery and support processes as capacity management and financial management during the negotiating of service levels and service norms?
- Which of refer to an arrangement by which the owner of a product or service allows others to purchase the right to distribute the product or service with help from the owner?
- Which features should the system administrator use to assign ownership of a Lead to the appropriate product team using the custom Lead field Product Interest?
- Are the organic values of the product and the production of the same also considered in the brand owners packaging selection and/or development processes?
- Is there a person or role, typically a board-level executive, who takes ownership of and is responsible for product, service and business level security?
- Why does the Product Owner have independent authority over the product while working with the developers and stakeholders to gather ideas and feedback?
- What are the challenges arising from the contrast between the supposed stakeholder position of a Product Owner and actual duties and capacities?
- What changes financing/ownership options bring to the business model of your organization while transforming the product into service?
- When does the project team receive formal confirmation that the user stories are completed to the satisfaction of the Product Owner?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Product Owner book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Product Owner self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Product Owner Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Product Owner areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Product Owner Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Product Owner projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Product Owner Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Product Owner project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: What is price analysis and when should it be performed?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What resources (both financial and non-financial) are available/needed?
- Executing Process Group: Does the Product Owner project team have enough people to execute the Product Owner project plan?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy contain incentives to evaluate the performance of the procurement function/unit?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What kind of preparation would be required to do this?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the Product Owner project requirement been identified and impact on the performance, cost, and schedule baselines documented?
- Executing Process Group: Specific - is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Schedule Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Product Owner project or audit?
- Source Selection Criteria: How will you decide an evaluators write up is sufficient?
- Quality Metrics: Do you know how much profit a 10% decrease in waste would generate?
Step-by-step and complete Product Owner Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Product Owner project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Product Owner project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Product Owner project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Product Owner project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Product Owner project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Product Owner project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Product Owner project with this in-depth Product Owner Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Product Owner projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Product Owner and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Product Owner investments work better.
This Product Owner All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.