Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Product Requirements Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Product Requirements related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Product Requirements specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Product Requirements Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Product Requirements improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Has clear direction with specific goals been provided to employees about the product requirements along with information needed to design and manage the work?
- How will it be demonstrated that your organization determines, provides and maintains the infrastructure needed to achieve conformity to product requirements?
- What is the process and what steps need to be taken when matching the product requirements to the resource capabilities in the adaptation context?
- How should the resource information be presented so that it allows the automatic matching of product requirements against resource capabilities?
- How can product managers use social media monitoring to build the right product requirements and make more informed product related decisions?
- Where product requirements are changed, your organization ensures that relevant personnel are made aware of the changed requirements?
- Has your organization determined, provided and maintained the infrastructure needed to achieve conformity to product requirements?
- How should the resource capabilities be matched with the product requirements during adaptation planning and reactive adaptation?
- Will contractors and acquisition organizations work among themselves and overcome the responsibility and liability issues?
- Are there established documented procedures that ensure incoming purchased product/ service conforms to requirements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Product Requirements book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Product Requirements self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Product Requirements Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Product Requirements areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Product Requirements Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Product Requirements projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Product Requirements Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Product Requirements project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Cost Estimates: Does the activity rely on a common set of tools to carry it out?
- Cost Management Plan: Forecasts â how will the cost to complete the Product Requirements project be forecast?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Product Requirements project sufficiently qualified?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk categories: what are the main categories of risks that should be addressed on this Product Requirements project?
- Quality Management Plan: Does a prospective decision remain the same regardless of what the data show is?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the Product Requirements project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler and/or regular dealer?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent have the target population and participants made the activities own, taking an active role in it?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the Product Requirements project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
Step-by-step and complete Product Requirements Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Product Requirements project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Product Requirements project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Product Requirements project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Product Requirements project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Product Requirements project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Product Requirements project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Product Requirements project with this in-depth Product Requirements Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Product Requirements projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Product Requirements and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Product Requirements investments work better.
This Product Requirements All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.