Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Product Safety and Compliance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Product Safety and Compliance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Product Safety and Compliance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Product Safety and Compliance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 945 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Product Safety and Compliance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 945 standard requirements:
- Has your organization notified distributors and retailers to stop selling the product and asked them to help identify consumers who own the product in the past?
- Can a distributor be protected from liability if the end buyer signs a statement or waiver that the product will not be used by children under 12 years of age?
- Do you have an indication of an unreasonable hazard posed by the normal or foreseeable use of the product or the foreseeable misuse of the product?
- What would consumers be willing to pay, in addition to what they pay otherwise, to have better product information and a more assured product?
- If a product is used solely by an adult, and components of the product are used by or for children, would that product need to be tested?
- How do your manufacturers and suppliers determine whether products are subject to product safety standards and third-party certification?
- How does what you measure (e.g. customer complaints; compliance to procedures, productivity, etc.) influence your food safety culture?
- How do consumer product safety improvement acts (cpsia) testing and certification requirements affect your organizations products?
- Where can you send in a products description and receive a list of applicable regulations and required tests?
- Is information available regarding how your organization is structured to assure consumer product safety?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Product Safety and Compliance book in PDF containing 945 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Product Safety and Compliance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Product Safety and Compliance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Product Safety and Compliance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Product Safety and Compliance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Product Safety and Compliance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Product Safety and Compliance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Product Safety and Compliance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Which resource planning tool provides information on resource responsibility and accountability?
- Cost Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Product Safety and Compliance project via agreements?
- Lessons Learned: How useful and complete was the Product Safety and Compliance project document repository?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is training acquired to enhance the skills, knowledge and capabilities of the Product Safety and Compliance project team?
- Risk Audit: Do requirements demand the use of new analysis, design, or testing methods?
- Procurement Audit: Are purchase requisitions used to generate purchase orders?
- Closing Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that the support for its staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Scope Management Plan: Do you secure formal approval of changes and requirements from stakeholders?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Will you use any tools, such as Product Safety and Compliance project management software, to assist in capturing Earned Value metrics?
Step-by-step and complete Product Safety and Compliance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Product Safety and Compliance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Product Safety and Compliance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Product Safety and Compliance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Product Safety and Compliance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Product Safety and Compliance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Product Safety and Compliance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Product Safety and Compliance project with this in-depth Product Safety and Compliance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Product Safety and Compliance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Product Safety and Compliance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Product Safety and Compliance investments work better.
This Product Safety and Compliance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.