Be accountable for developing goals and objectives and implementing initiatives, projects and action plans to execute the Product Stewardship strategy in line withBusiness Objectives operating plans,Capital Planning and budget.
More Uses of the Product Stewardship Toolkit:
- Methodize: Product Stewardship leader.
- Identify: sustainability and Product Stewardship.
- Lead: Product Stewardship and regulatory management.
- Ensure you arrange; lead site Product Stewardship initiatives and work with corporate Product Stewardship team.
- Orchestrate: Product Stewardship specialization.
- Be accountable for developing, measuring, analyzing, and communicating Product StewardshipKey Performance Indicatorsand metrics.
- Maintain the Product Stewardship systems current, update for changes, and provide consulting, interpretation and training on system updates.
- Ensure you carry out; lead the development and deployment of relevant Product Stewardship and engineeringTrade Complianceprocesses, standards and training.
- Be accountable for supporting the assessment, selection, design, implementation, and maintenance of a Product StewardshipManagement Systemacross all organization locations and operations.
Save time,,, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Product Stewardship Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Product Stewardship related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Product Stewardship specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Product Stewardship Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Product Stewardship improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What qualifications and skills do you need?
- Identify an operational issue in your organization, for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently by Product Stewardship?
- What is measured? Why?
- Do the Product Stewardship decisions you make today help your organization in three years time?
- Why not do Product Stewardship?
- What potential environmental factors impact the Product Stewardship effort?
- What is your Product Stewardship quality Cost segregation study?
- What you are going to do to affect the numbers?
- Will it solve real problems?
- How does it fit into your organizational needs and tasks?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Product Stewardship book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Product Stewardship self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Product Stewardship Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Product Stewardship areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Product Stewardship Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Product Stewardship projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Product Stewardship Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Product Stewardship project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Product Stewardship project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Product Stewardship Project Team have enough people to execute the Product Stewardship project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Product StewardshipProject Plan(variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Product Stewardship Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Product Stewardship project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Product Stewardship Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5Requirements TraceabilityMatrix
- 2.6 Product StewardshipProject ScopeStatement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Product Stewardship project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30Communications ManagementPlan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35Risk DataSheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8Team PerformanceAssessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Product Stewardship project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Product Stewardship project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Product Stewardship project with this in-depth Product Stewardship Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Product Stewardship projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Product Stewardship and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Product Stewardship investments work better.
This Product Stewardship All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.