Participate as a key member of the Sales and Operation Planning team and work in conjunction with Supply Chain, Production Operations, Marketing / Sales, Finance, and Customer Service Management to support the Supply Chain Management Process.
More Uses of the Production Operations Toolkit:
- Be accountable for analyzing or supervising maintenance, repair, or Production Operations to determine methods of improvement.
- Develop and provide training on subsea equipment and hardware to offshore Production Operations Teams.
- Ensure your enterprise supports Production Operations by establishing and maintaining expectations, standards, throughput/ Key Performance Indicators.
- Ensure adherence to internal procedures and industry/regulatory expectations related to facility/equipment controls and release before, during and after Production Operations.
- Initiate: problem solve Quality Issues with the supplier, sourcing, Product Engineering, and Production Operations staff to assure that supplier Corrective Action plans are developed and executed.
- Oversee: full responsibility for the day to day Production Operations to achieve your organization metrics for safety, quality, and schedule attainment.
- Methodize: work closely with the creative and production teams to handle Production Operations and content ingestion.
- Regulate and alter workflow schedules according to established manufacturing sequences and lead times to expedite Production Operations.
- Systematize: work closely with receiving, Production Operations, engineering, quality and material handlers to provide designated/adequate storage space and facilities for all assigned commodities.
- Utilize enterprise tools to automate and track the deployment of applications and desktop configurations without impacting Production Operations.
- Be accountable for maintaining a suite of Standard Operating Procedures (Sops) to support Production Operations appropriate to existing or anticipated Failure Modes that expertly document responses to system failure issues.
- Ensure that staff functions are effectively utilized and properly coordinated with Production Operations.
- Be accountable for providing oversight and advanced Engineering Support of Video Production Operations and Technical Requirements.
- Confirm your corporation evaluates Production Operations from a strategic level to ensure that products meet quality, integrity, functionality, and other specifications and requirements.
- Be accountable for providing expertise necessary to implement and manage the changes in Production Operations, practices, employee utilization and integrated effort which result from Total Quality Management.
- Estimate fabrication costs and schedules in MRP, controls metrics and dashboards for Production Operations.
- Ensure your work would involve functioning as a technical liaison between Production Operations, engineering, suppliers, and Supplier Quality.
- Identify and manage scheduling of bottlenecks and capacity issues with the Production Operations team.
- Collaborate with Production Operations team to deploy functionality and provide post Production Support.
- Evaluate Production Operations from a strategic level to ensure that products meet quality, integrity, functionality, and other specifications and requirements.
- Manage Production Operations and communicate staffing needs to achieve schedule commitments and assure delivery dates and Customer Demands are met.
- Confirm your planning ensures that all Production Operations fully comply with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and Lean Practices.
- Establish that your organization oversees the written documentation of procedures, policies and plans dealing with IT related Production Operations, netWork Management and end User Support matters.
- Manage work with Production Operations department to ensure deployments roll out smoothly and Customer Groups receive appropriate support.
- Audit: research and manage all production equipment and applications as it relates to enhancing Production Operations.
- Be accountable for maintaining close contact with Maintenance Supervisor to ensure maintenance activities occur with minimal disruption to Production Operations.
- Confirm your enterprise provides oversight in the scheduling of repairs, maintenance and installation of machines, tools, and equipment to ensure Continuous Production Operations.
- Ensure software stability via documentation, Code Review, regression, unit and user Acceptance Testing so Production Operations run successfully.
- Be accountable for maintaining close contact with the Production Management to ensure maintenance activities occur with minimal disruption to Production Operations.
- Confirm your business coordinates weekly Production Operations schedule for assigned operational area to ensure trained colleagues, documents and equipment are available to meet production deliverables.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Production Operations Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Production Operations related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Production Operations specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Production Operations Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Production Operations improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How likely is the current Production Operations Plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Production Operations goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- What is the risk?
- Are the risks fully understood, reasonable and manageable?
- Is the measure of success for Production Operations understandable to a variety of people?
- How do you recognize an Production Operations objection?
- What should you stop doing?
- Do you have a Production Operations success story or case study ready to tell and share?
- Is the Production Operations organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Production Operations Strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Production Operations book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Production Operations self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Production Operations Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Production Operations areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Production Operations Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Production Operations projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Production Operations Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Production Operations project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Production Operations project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Production Operations Project Team have enough people to execute the Production Operations Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Production Operations Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Production Operations Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Production Operations project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Production Operations Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Production Operations Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Production Operations project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Production Operations project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Production Operations project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Production Operations project with this in-depth Production Operations Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Production Operations projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Production Operations and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Production Operations investments work better.
This Production Operations All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.