Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Professional Sales Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Professional Sales related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Professional Sales specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Professional Sales Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Professional Sales improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Does the ceo have insight into the content, scheduling, and management interdependencies of engineering and marketing in the early phases, and of manufacturing and sales in the later phases?
- Will manual processes result in lost sales, costly delays, or expose to your organization to unnecessary compliance risk, like lacking of important elements in trade transactions?
- How successful can projects be if team members believe that best efforts to enrich customer profiles for sales and marketing enablement will be mitigated by inconsistent data?
- How can a CEO or CFO know if the business is getting real-time accurate data if that data has to be sourced from disparate order management, sales and accounting applications?
- How do you stop being out-sold by your competitors, increase hit rates while lowering the cost of sales, and identify and target the real decision maker in an account?
- Do you have a go to marketing and sales liaison that works internally with your other business areas including investment management, compliance and operations?
- Are you looking to increase top-of-mind brand awareness and develop new business relationships in order to boost marketing ROI and sales lead generation?
- How do managers facilitate knowledge transfer with a remote sales team that is similar/equivalent to that which takes place around a traditional office?
- Does your organization have the right customer journey objectives and relationship management processes laid out for the marketing and sales agenda?
- Does your marketing department provide business improvement value propositions for sales professionals to utilize in demand creation activities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Professional Sales book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Professional Sales self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Professional Sales Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Professional Sales areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Professional Sales Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Professional Sales projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Professional Sales Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Professional Sales project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have Professional Sales project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What records are required (eg purchase orders, agreements)?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: The list could probably go on, but, the thing that you would most like to know is, How long & How much?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the drawback in using qualitative Professional Sales project selection techniques?
- Team Member Status Report: Does your organization have the means (staff, money, contract, etc.) to produce or to acquire the product, good, or service?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is Professional Sales project work proceeding in accordance with the original Professional Sales project schedule?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a purchasing policy as to the amount of an order on which bidding is required?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractors system identify work accomplishment against the schedule plan?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the actual costs used for variance analysis reconcilable with data from the accounting system?
Step-by-step and complete Professional Sales Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Professional Sales project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Professional Sales project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Professional Sales project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Professional Sales project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Professional Sales project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Professional Sales project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Professional Sales project with this in-depth Professional Sales Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Professional Sales projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Professional Sales and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Professional Sales investments work better.
This Professional Sales All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.