Identify Professional Service: monitor emerging Best Practices in Internal Controls, Regulatory Compliance, and validation programs and adopt Continuous Improvement principles to support enhanced control environment.
More Uses of the Professional Service Toolkit:
- Audit Professional Service: effectively utilize internal Professional Services automation system to develop, manage and track event Project Timelines and related tasks.
- Standardize Professional Service: closely collaborate with Professional Services management, Project Management office (PMO), Project Managers, services resources, and supporting organizations as finance, education services, sales, and the Human Resources group.
- Lead Professional Service: closely collaborate with Professional Services management, Project Management office (PMO), Project Managers, services resources, and supporting organizations as finance, education services, sales, and the Human Resources group.
- Be certain that your project participates in efforts to evaluate, select, and implement third party software, vendors and/or service providers; interacts with software, hardware, and/or Professional Services vendors.
- Develop and implement Reliability plans that support increasing the Uptime of the facility.
- Identify Professional Service: plan, direct, coordinate and perform Professional Services activities alone or with a supporting team.
- Be certain that your corporation complies; is recognized as one of the top organizations providing Professional Services to the insurance industry.
- Manage Professional Service: proper execution by a Professional Services advise results in increased client satisfaction, revenue growth due to sales opportunities and new client potential based on positive client references.
- Drive Professional Service: directly manage the relationship between key strategic vendors and business partners, understanding the complete breadth of Professional Services provided by vendors and current support services for each business unit.
- Drive Operational Excellence throughout the Professional Services organization Process Improvement and adherence, leverage tools and automation for accuracy and consistency.
- Ensure you lead and collaborate with Systems Engineering, Inside Sales, Specialists, Professional Services and channel partners to drive long term success with your clients.
- Supervise Professional Service: they have the technical depth and breadth to work closely with the product, engineering and Professional Services teams.
- Identify, document and remediate gaps in processes and ensure the alignment of the Professional Services teams and industry Best Practices.
- Ensure you convey; lead and work with internal and external software Professional Services and other solution providers to plan, design, develop and implement the solution.
- Head Professional Service: partner cross functionally with support, Professional Services, Sales And Marketing segments to create Customer Success that drive positive Customer Satisfaction and account growth.
- Direct Professional Service: closely collaborate with Professional Services management, Project Management office (PMO), Project Managers, services resources, and supporting organizations as finance, education services, sales, and the Human Resources group.
- Manage Professional Service: close liaison with technical, Professional Services, development and Account Management teams to ensure complete and effective Customer Service delivery.
- Evaluate Professional Service: contract development, negotiation, management and monitoring (fiscal and program).
- Develop, lead, manage, targeted sales campaigns in key accounts to achieve market penetration in the Professional Services Vertical market.
- Identify potential resourcing or process issues and present to Professional Services Management team with resolutions to issues where applicable; Recommend Process Improvements for Resource Management.
- Ensure work product of case/client team meets the standards of quality in project plans and adhere to the Quality Standards established by the Professional Services management team.
- Manage work with sales and Professional Services matrix resources to ensure proper technical guidance, Project Management and functional support.
- Develop, conduct, and coordinate departmental general and specialized training.
- Analyze data, interpret policies, procedures and regulations, develop appropriate conclusions, and prepare reports.
- Partner with engineering, product, sales, marketing, Professional Services, documentation, and Executive Stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of product updates.
- Deliver Professional Services to international Cross Cultural population.
- Warrant that your organization prepares and directs specifications and contractual conditions for the purchase of a large variety of materials, supplies and Professional Services.
- Collaborate with practice vertical leads, practice directors and practice managers to determine best approach to Professional Service offerings based on prospect and scope.
- Orchestrate Professional Service: customer facing management of implementation, onboarding, technical and consultative projects.
- Audit Professional Service: complete RPA process configuration and unit test code for usability, reliability, and overall performance.
- Orchestrate Professional Service: work closely with the Professional Services team on configuration changes to tools used in product offering.
- Establish that your organization assures, in liaison with the documentation service based at the headquarters, the regulatory and normative monitoring, inspection, traceability and communicates relevant information to the team members.
- Supervise Professional Service: Customer Strategy planning and execution, driving business, delivering mutual results with customers.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Professional Service Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Professional Service related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Professional Service specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Professional Service Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Professional Service improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
- How do you assess the Professional Service pitfalls that are inherent in implementing it?
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
- What could cause delays in the schedule?
- How do you verify the authenticity of the data and information used?
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
- Is there a clear Professional Service case definition?
- What Professional Service Standards are applicable?
- Why do you expend time and effort to implement measurement, for whom?
- How is Professional Service project cost planned, managed, monitored?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Professional Service book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Professional Service self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Professional Service Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Professional Service areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Professional Service Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Professional Service projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Professional Service Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Professional Service project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Professional Service project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Professional Service Project Team have enough people to execute the Professional Service project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Professional Service project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Professional Service Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Professional Service project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Professional Service Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Professional Service project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Professional Service project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Professional Service project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Professional Service project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Professional Service project with this in-depth Professional Service Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Professional Service projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Professional Service and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Professional Service investments work better.
This Professional Service All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.