Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Programmable Economy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Programmable Economy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Programmable Economy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Programmable Economy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Programmable Economy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- What strategies and programs, including training programs, will be used to facilitate engagement of businesses, including small businesses and businesses in in-demand sectors and occupations?
- Does the local area have the capacity to address the education and skill needs of the local workforce, including individuals with barriers to employment, and businesses?
- How will the local area, working with the entities that carry out the core programs, align available resources to achieve the strategic vision and goals?
- What strategies or services are used to support a local workforce development system that meets the needs of businesses in the local area?
- Which refers to the existing body of knowledge and the technical ability in combining resources for the purpose of production?
- Why should a new governance be considered and how will data protection play a major role in the success of the project?
- Do policies direct development to areas with existing infrastructure and away from environmentally sensitive areas?
- Is there any surprise machine learning technology may be a part of the solution to the problem it helped create?
- Is there an organized and developed system to foster community development through public-private partnerships?
- How much of network effects from digital organizations spill over to industry and what is the rate of change?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Programmable Economy book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Programmable Economy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Programmable Economy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Programmable Economy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Programmable Economy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Programmable Economy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Programmable Economy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Programmable Economy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who can contribute financial or technical resources towards the work?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractor have procedures which permit identification of recurring or non-recurring costs as necessary?
- Variance Analysis: Can process improvements lead to unfavorable variances?
- Planning Process Group: In which Programmable Economy project management process group is the detailed Programmable Economy project budget created?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Programmable Economy project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have you eliminated all duplicative tasks or manual efforts, where appropriate?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What are the criteria for selecting other suppliers, including subcontractors?
- Project Management Plan: Are alternatives safe, functional, constructible, economical, reasonable and sustainable?
- Change Request: How do you get changes (code) out in a timely manner?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively and consistently was sponsorship for the Programmable Economy project conveyed?
Step-by-step and complete Programmable Economy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Programmable Economy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Programmable Economy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Programmable Economy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Programmable Economy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Programmable Economy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Programmable Economy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Programmable Economy project with this in-depth Programmable Economy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Programmable Economy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Programmable Economy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Programmable Economy investments work better.
This Programmable Economy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.