Ensure your organization drives Continuous Improvement of the Solution Delivery Processes as it relates to Engagement and Project Management practices; stays informed of industry developments and Best Practices, and champions the adoption and integration into the Solution Delivery process.
More Uses of the Project And Portfolio management Toolkit:
- Be accountable for participating in Process Improvement efforts.
- Be accountable for establishing that IT standards are used to normalize the Product Information supporting IT Asset Management.
- Be accountable for using reports to establish adherence to ITAM standards, Processes And Procedures.
- Be accountable for establishing the asset methods and processes are properly approved and communicated to appropriate teams before being implemented.
- Drive best known methods for program, Project And Portfolio management through active sponsorship of the Program Management Organization Center Of Excellence.
- Audit: continuously benchmark Project Management performance to identify improvements and achieve higher capability maturity in Project And Portfolio management.
- Ensure you design; lead with extensive knowledge and expertise in Project And Portfolio management methodologies and tools.
- Be accountable for understanding Managed Services and SLA based support model.
- Oversee: Project And Portfolio management.
- Be accountable for identifying Data Quality problems related to deficiencies in systems, applications, Data Stores and processes.
- Methodize: implement Project And Portfolio management tools.
- Manage your talent network.
- Establish that your group understands all Project Life Cycle phases and applies knowledge when managing projects.
- Be accountable for Consulting Services and project/Program Management (non it).
- Perform cost and Risk Management.
- Audit: Project And Portfolio management implementation.
- Establish: trust determination process.
- Be accountable for reporting on and acting upon the process metrics reported.
- Assure your organization understands how to use Change Management processes and its impacts to resources, schedule, and scope.
- Be accountable for providing technical specialization and support for projects and audits.
- Follow Risk Management and Compliance procedures.
- Ensure you devise; head Project And Portfolio management.
- Be certain that your corporation complies; as your organization grows, Project And Portfolio management continues to evolve.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Project And Portfolio management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Project And Portfolio management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Project And Portfolio management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Project And Portfolio management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Project And Portfolio management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What will drive Project And Portfolio management change?
- What information do you gather?
- How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Project And Portfolio management goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- How scalable is your Project And Portfolio management solution?
- How often will data be collected for measures?
- Where is it measured?
- What information qualified as important?
- Among the Project And Portfolio management product and Service Cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- Who controls critical resources?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Project And Portfolio management book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Project And Portfolio management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Project And Portfolio management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Project And Portfolio management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Project And Portfolio management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Project And Portfolio management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Project And Portfolio management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Project And Portfolio management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Project And Portfolio management project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Project And Portfolio management Project Team have enough people to execute the Project And Portfolio management Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Project And Portfolio management Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Project And Portfolio management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Project And Portfolio management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Project And Portfolio management Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Project And Portfolio management Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Project And Portfolio management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Project And Portfolio management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Project And Portfolio management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Project And Portfolio management project with this in-depth Project And Portfolio management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Project And Portfolio management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Project And Portfolio management and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Project And Portfolio management investments work better.
This Project And Portfolio management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.