Become committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, your trust in each other strengthens your sense of identity, autonomy, and interdependence.
More Uses of the Project Based Learning Toolkit:
- Become skilled at analyzing, interpreting, and using data to collaborate, plan and implement interventions and programming.
- Guide: Software Development life cycle (SDLC).
- Provide ongoing feedback and support in the growth and development of all staff members connected to goals and milestones.
- Secure that your organization complies; respects personal privacy and maintains the confidentiality of privileged information.
- Develop and deliver high quality instruction in one or more subject areas.
- Devise: generally, a hazard free environment.
- Control: great interpersonal and social skills.
- Govern: curate and prioritize learning pathways for new and existing learner personas.
- Maintain a positive department culture with tier one interventions in place.
- Coordinate: Project Management software.
- Pursue challenging professional goals each year.
- Provide feedback to your program chair on possible curricular improvements.
- Embody and advance the mission, vision, and norms of your organization.
- Standardize: work closely with colleagues on your organizations curricular initiatives.
- Head: team oriented, mission driven organization culture.
- Oversee: plan and execute field trips and Project Based Learning opportunities.
- Drive: data, feedback, and constant learning.
- Compile assessment data in an accessible, easy to understand format.
- Ensure your operation identifies and implements strategies to improve individual and group productivity and content mastery.
- Ensure you assess; lead the staff in the collection and analysis of data for instructional Decision Making.
- Provide regular curricular updates via department newsletter.
- Direct: work environment and work demands.
- Ensure a clean and safe department at all times.
- Develop: participation on research, design, and iteration teams and department meetings working toward organization wide goals.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Project Based Learning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Project Based Learning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Project Based Learning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Project Based Learning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Project Based Learning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Who will be responsible for documenting the Project Based Learning requirements in detail?
- What are the strategic priorities for this year?
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
- Who needs what information?
- How does Cost-to-Serve Analysis help?
- Are the Project Based Learning requirements testable?
- Are resources adequate for the scope?
- Who are your Key Stakeholders who need to sign off?
- Who should resolve the Project Based Learning issues?
- To whom do you add value?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Project Based Learning book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Project Based Learning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Project Based Learning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Project Based Learning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Project Based Learning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Project Based Learning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Project Based Learning Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Project Based Learning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Project Based Learning project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Project Based Learning project team have enough people to execute the Project Based Learning project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Project Based Learning project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Project Based Learning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Project Based Learning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Project Based Learning Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Project Based Learning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Project Based Learning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Project Based Learning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Project Based Learning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Project Based Learning project with this in-depth Project Based Learning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Project Based Learning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Project Based Learning and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Project Based Learning investments work better.
This Project Based Learning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.