Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Project Based Learning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Project Based Learning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Project Based Learning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Project Based Learning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Project Based Learning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- How can instructional leaders utilize available resources to design and implement project based learning to transform teaching and learning for a traditionally underserved employee population?
- What kinds of new or additional facilities, technologies, or other supports would you need to introduce collaborative learning approaches successfully?
- What should the role of local employers, policy makers, and other community leaders be in helping your schools access needed expertise and resources?
- How do you confront entrenched educational practices in your organization that lead to employee demotivation, poor retention, and low persistence?
- Why is goal setting and independent progress tracking more important within a differentiated department than a traditional department?
- What action needs to be taken based on the learning from the evaluation to improve the change process/enable it to be more effective?
- What are the key differences between programmatic / field based knowledge sharing and organizational / office knowledge management?
- Are there specific content areas or subjects in which authentic learning opportunities can greatly enhance learning and engagement?
- Are there community based organizations and businesses that might have the ability and interest to help advance digital equity?
- What are the systems of relationships among people and spaces that support and enhance collaborative, project based learning?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Project Based Learning book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Project Based Learning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Project Based Learning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Project Based Learning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Project Based Learning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Project Based Learning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Project Based Learning Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Project Based Learning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the members clear on what they are individually responsible for and what they are jointly responsible for?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is price analysis and when should it be performed?
- Procurement Audit: Were no charges billed to interested economic operators or the parties to the system?
- Scope Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Variance Analysis: Are the bases and rates for allocating costs from each indirect pool consistently applied?
- Cost Baseline: Have the resources used by the Project Based Learning project been reassigned to other units or Project Based Learning projects?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the present organizational structure for handling the Project Based Learning project sufficient?
- Scope Management Plan: Is pert / critical path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Lessons Learned: How adequately involved did you feel in Project Based Learning project decisions?
Step-by-step and complete Project Based Learning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Project Based Learning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Project Based Learning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Project Based Learning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Project Based Learning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Project Based Learning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Project Based Learning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Project Based Learning project with this in-depth Project Based Learning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Project Based Learning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Project Based Learning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Project Based Learning investments work better.
This Project Based Learning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.