Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Project Economic Budget Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Project Economic Budget related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Project Economic Budget specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Project Economic Budget Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 643 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Project Economic Budget improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 643 standard requirements:
- What other systems, operations, processes, and infrastructures (hiring practices, staffing, training, incentives/rewards, metrics/dashboards/scorecards, etc.) need updates, additions, changes, or deletions in order to facilitate knowledge transfer and improvements?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Project Economic Budget? In other words, what are the risks, if Project Economic Budget does not deliver successfully?
- Are the best solutions selected?
- Why identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- Is reporting being used or needed?
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- If we got kicked out and the board brought in a new CEO, what would he do?
- What situation(s) led to this Project Economic Budget Self Assessment?
- Is our strategy driving our strategy? Or is the way in which we allocate resources driving our strategy?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict Project Economic Budget Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Project Economic Budget book in PDF containing 643 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Project Economic Budget self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Project Economic Budget Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Project Economic Budget areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Project Economic Budget Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Project Economic Budget projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Project Economic Budget Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Project Economic Budget project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: Do you take the time to clearly define roles and responsibilities on Project Economic Budget project tasks?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the manpower level sufficient to meet the future business requirements?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractors system provide unit or lot costs when applicable?
- Activity Attributes: Which method produces the more accurate cost assignment?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the last item a Project Economic Budget project manager must do to finalize Project Economic Budget project close-out?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Do you know what our customers expectations are regarding this process?
- Change Request: Can static requirements change attributes like the size of the change be used to predict reliability in execution?
- WBS Dictionary: Identify potential or actual budget-based and time-based schedule variances?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Project Scope Statement: Has everyone approved the Project Economic Budget projects scope statement?
Step-by-step and complete Project Economic Budget Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Project Economic Budget project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Project Economic Budget project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Project Economic Budget project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Project Economic Budget project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Project Economic Budget project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Project Economic Budget project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Project Economic Budget project with this in-depth Project Economic Budget Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Project Economic Budget projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Project Economic Budget and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Project Economic Budget investments work better.
This Project Economic Budget All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.