What problems are you facing and how do you consider Psychometrics will circumvent those obstacles. Is the performance gap determined? The Psychometrics Toolkit addresses common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Psychometrics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
Using the toolkit effectively will save you and your staff many hours of R&D time in writing the questions and templates to obtain the results needed to analyse the data collected.
DO YOU HAVE THE TIME TO WASTE? THIS TOOLKIT WILL SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY.
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest edition of the Psychometrics Self Assessment Toolkit containing requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Psychometrics improvements can be made.
10 examples of the standard requirements:
- How is information about intelligence obtained from a standardized test different from information obtained by your informal evaluation of intelligence?
- Which business leader has never had the nasty surprise of encountering theft, lies, corruption, embezzlement, or loss of clients to a former employee?
- What controls are in place to ensure that test developers will utilize an anchor test that is suitable in terms of item quality and quantity?
- Is it important to have senior positions more aligned toward cultural fitment or all positions to carry the same level of cultural fitment?
- What efforts are made to ensure similar test specifications are used on new forms in terms of the number, type, and content of the items?
- How easy/difficult is it to transfer the item organization from one test contractors software system to a competing vendors system?
- What is the contribution to learning of diagnostic feedback compared to other feedback conditions, as simply accuracy information?
- Are the office desks and computers laid out so that visitors and employees are easily seen or are there people behind mini-walls?
- Do employees appear to have an understanding of the traditions and routines and expected behavior of your organization and halls?
- When does a change in test specifications become significant in terms of the time and effort required to adjust for the change?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting.
Your Psychometrics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Dashboard; with the Psychometrics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Psychometrics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Psychometrics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Psychometrics projects with the implementation resources:
- Step-by-step Psychometrics Project Management Form Templates covering the Psychometrics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Process Improvement Plan: What personnel are the sponsors for that initiative?
- Quality Audit: What happens if your organization fails its Quality Audit?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What stakeholder group needs, expectations, and interests are being met by the Psychometrics project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will initially review the Psychometrics project work or products to ensure it meets the applicable acceptance criteria?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How will the Psychometrics project manage expectations & meet needs and requirements?
- Decision Log: What eDiscovery problem or issue did your organization set out to fix or make better?
- Lessons Learned: Did the delivered product meet the specified requirements and goals of the Psychometrics project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Will the tools selected accomplish the scheduling needs?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its security arrangements are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
Step-by-step and complete Psychometrics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Psychometrics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Psychometrics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Psychometrics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Psychometrics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Psychometrics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Psychometrics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Psychometrics project with this in-depth Psychometrics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Psychometrics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Psychometrics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Psychometrics investments work better.
This Psychometrics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.