Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Quality and Performance Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Quality and Performance Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Quality and Performance Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Quality and Performance Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Quality and Performance Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- What procedures are in place whereby a staff appraisal or performance management system feeds into the review and improvement of staff development and into institutional quality improvement plans?
- Are the reporting tools capable of showing progress in performance and quality as compared to goal and do the tools highlight areas where actions to improve performance and quality are possible?
- What objective performance levels, related to organizational objectives, can reasonably be set for each task and measured in terms of objectives as quantity, quality, or timeliness of service?
- Does your organization regularly collect timely and credible performance information, including information from key program partners, and use it to manage the program and improve performance?
- What sort of quality assurance measures are in place in your organization to ensure that your performance management and development systems is defensible and meets regulatory requirements?
- How are other organizations effectively measuring the roi of employee engagement and employee communications strategies and its direct impact on the business bottom line performance?
- Do tqm practices â that have been successfully proven as significantly and positively related to quality performance â have a similar predictive power against innovation performance?
- How does your communities, critical infrastructure, and modes of communication be protected without affecting the quality of the system, and what are the factors that set priorities?
- Does the mcp contain a framework, including methodology, quality control and remedial strategy for closure performance monitoring including post closure monitoring and maintenance?
- Does employees judgment of corporate social responsibility programs have any relationship with corporate social responsibility specific performance and the in/role job performance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Quality and Performance Management book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Quality and Performance Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Quality and Performance Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Quality and Performance Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Quality and Performance Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Quality and Performance Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Quality and Performance Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Quality and Performance Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the ims development and management approach described?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there unnecessary steps that are creating bottlenecks and/or causing people to wait?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the Quality and Performance Management project cutting across the entire organization?
- Earned Value Status: If earned value management (EVM) is so good in determining the true status of a Quality and Performance Management project and Quality and Performance Management project its completion, why is it that hardly any one uses it in information systems related Quality and Performance Management projects?
- Process Improvement Plan: Has a process guide to collect the data been developed?
- Risk Register: Market risk -will the new service or product be useful to your organization or marketable to others?
- Project Management Plan: Do the proposed changes from the Quality and Performance Management project include any significant risks to safety?
- Initiating Process Group: Which six sigma dmaic phase focuses on why and how defects and errors occur?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization have any policies or procedures to guide its decision-making (code of conduct for the board, conflict of interest policy, etc.)?
Step-by-step and complete Quality and Performance Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Quality and Performance Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Quality and Performance Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Quality and Performance Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Quality and Performance Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Quality and Performance Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Quality and Performance Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Quality and Performance Management project with this in-depth Quality and Performance Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Quality and Performance Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Quality and Performance Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Quality and Performance Management investments work better.
This Quality and Performance Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.