Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical QualiWare Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any QualiWare related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated QualiWare specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the QualiWare Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which QualiWare improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are you sure that all of your strategies are being implemented by projects that are in turn transforming your business processes and IT resources without unintended effects or consequences?
- Does your organization leverage an Enterprise Architecture or reference architecture that is used to provide design principles for new applications and implementing infrastructure changes?
- How do you effectively communicate your organizations business and IT architectures to the hundreds of stakeholders and decision makers in a consistent and immediately usable form?
- How can Enterprise Architecture help financial services organizations best obtain a single view of the customer using data sources stored in both new and legacy platforms?
- Which agile principles known from the software engineering domain should be applied for the design of your organization-specific agile EA management practice?
- How can the various architectures at the local project level, and interdependencies and contents, be defined in the context of Enterprise Architecture?
- What best practices can be identified for eliciting business and IT requirements in local projects that have to comply with Enterprise Architecture?
- How to fulfil architectural requirements of IT services in ITSM/ITIL using Enterprise Architecture (EA) in order to meet IT service objectives?
- How to create an Enterprise Architecture enabling IT to respond to a volatile, unpredictable, ever complex and ambiguous business environment?
- Who owns the customer from a relationship perspective, an operations perspective, a sales and marketing perspective, a financial perspective?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the QualiWare book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your QualiWare self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the QualiWare Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which QualiWare areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough QualiWare Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage QualiWare projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step QualiWare Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 QualiWare project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: What limitations do auditors face in effectively applying risk-assessment results to the risk of material misstatement measures?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there processes in place to ensure internal consistency between the source code components?
- Initiating Process Group: Who supports, improves, and oversees standardized processes related to the QualiWare projects program?
- Lessons Learned: How well were QualiWare project issues communicated throughout your involvement in the QualiWare project?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there influences outside the team that may affect performance, and if so, have you identified and addressed them?
- Scope Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What specific resources will be required for implementation activities?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How does the QualiWare project involve consultations or collaboration with other organizations?
- Procurement Audit: Does procurement staff have skills to procure complex or special items (i.e. IT)?
Step-by-step and complete QualiWare Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 QualiWare project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 QualiWare project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 QualiWare project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 QualiWare project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 QualiWare project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 QualiWare project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any QualiWare project with this in-depth QualiWare Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose QualiWare projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in QualiWare and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make QualiWare investments work better.
This QualiWare All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.