Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Rails Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Rails related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Rails specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Rails Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 647 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Rails improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 647 standard requirements:
- Does the core financial system provide audit trails to identify changes made to system parameters and tables that would affect the processing or reprocessing of any financial transactions?
- Are all ladders maintained in good condition, joints between steps and side rails tight, all hardware and fittings securely attached, and moveable parts operating freely without binding?
- Are there vehicle curbs, bull rails, or other effective barriers at least six inches in height, provided at the waterside edges of aprons and bulkheads?
- Are ditches, pits, excavations, and surfaces in poor repair guarded by readily visible barricades, rails, or other equally effective means?
- What are standard ruby on rails solutions for using data mining and big data oriented non mysql sql and nosql data stores?
- Are audit trails on all critical systems secured in a way that others cannot be tampered with?
- Are audit trails on all critical systems secured in a way that they cannot be tampered with?
- How do we ensure Complete audit trails are maintained during the recovery period?
- Generate granular audit trails of all user actions to whatever level is needed?
- Do you provide write-once technology for storing audit trails and security logs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Rails book in PDF containing 647 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Rails self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Rails Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Rails areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Rails Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Rails projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Rails Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Rails project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the largest companies that provide information technology outsourcing services?
- Risk Audit: Have reasonable steps been taken to reduce the risks to acceptable levels?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What significant shift will occur in governmental policies, laws, and regulations pertaining to specific industries?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the levels of understanding of the future users of the outcome/results of this Rails project?
- Issue Log: What steps can you take for positive relationships?
- Team Operating Agreement: Does your team need access to all documents and information at all times?
- Lessons Learned: For the next Rails project, how could you improve on the way Rails project was conducted?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Quality Management Plan: Are requirements management tracking tools and procedures in place?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are performance reviews conducted regularly to assess the status of Rails projects?
Step-by-step and complete Rails Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Rails project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Rails project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Rails project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Rails project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Rails project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Rails project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Rails project with this in-depth Rails Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Rails projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Rails and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Rails investments work better.
This Rails All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.