Partnership with your concierge style inside sales associates who understand where you want to sell and deliver vetted leads to you in real time.
More Uses of the Real Estate Technology Toolkit:
- Investigate and help assess new real estate technology offerings.
- Direct: communication and professional development.
- Oversee creation of buyers board packages by the team to encourage approvals.
- Develop: maintenance and on going support of past and future technical solutions.
- Manage work with leaders on goal setting and planning processes to ensure sales teams are tracking to organization growth plan.
- Provide input to shape the features of your technology platform.
- Provide guidance to engineers on how to use your design system, and best practices for UI/UX design patterns.
- Manage work with other departments and key stakeholders on software development, improvements, internal tools, and implementation issues.
- Support your team throughout the entire sales cycle via calls, web demos and occasionally in person meetings.
- Devise: conduct marketing and lead generation efforts with networking and direct sales.
- Drive the adoption of REX SOPs and new tools/software across the team.
- Support sellers through negotiation and purchase agreement signing.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Real Estate Technology Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Real Estate Technology related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Real Estate Technology specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Real Estate Technology Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Real Estate Technology improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Can a real estate or property finance business dependent on personal relationships and creating unique individual experiences really be a technology or digital business?
- Do you consider functions useful and effective for obtaining information and/or to raise your concerns regarding policies that affect your business?
- What has been the impact of incentives made available to your organization on its position vis-íæ-vis its foreign competitors entering the market?
- Do you request the board of directors for written confirmation that all relevant information needed to carry out the valuation has been received?
- Will real estate assets face regulatory or physical obsolete due to ESG and climate risk factors over useful lives and/or become stranded assets?
- What about the performance of computing power in your data center, to tackle issues around density, space constraints and real-estate costs?
- Do you specify valuations for reporting purposes, mention which of the main parameters have the biggest impact on the final valuation?
- What are ratings departments, regulators, legal advisors and other stakeholders saying about the materiality of ESG and climate risks?
- Do you specify the structure of the discount rate for risk-free interest, with additions/deductions until the eventual discount rate?
- Have you ever advised a client against selling to or buying from another person because that person was using a hybrid brokerage?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Real Estate Technology book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Real Estate Technology self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Real Estate Technology Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Real Estate Technology areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Real Estate Technology Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Real Estate Technology projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Real Estate Technology Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Real Estate Technology project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are reports based on sound data available to the already stated responsible for monitoring the performance of contracts?
- Source Selection Criteria: Is a letter of commitment from each proposed team member and key subcontractor included?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the gestation period for the Real Estate Technology project with specific technology?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the Real Estate Technology project and the system/product to be built?
- Initiating Process Group: For technology Real Estate Technology projects only: Are all production support stakeholders (Business unit, technical support, & user) prepared for implementation with appropriate contingency plans?
- Procurement Audit: Were the tender documents comprehensive, transparent and free from restrictions or conditions which would discriminate against certain suppliers?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are your budgets supportive of a culture of quality data?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What do corresponding sources say about Real Estate Technology project management?
- Procurement Audit: Was additional significant information supplied to all interested parties?
Step-by-step and complete Real Estate Technology Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Real Estate Technology project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Real Estate Technology project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Real Estate Technology project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Real Estate Technology project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Real Estate Technology project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Real Estate Technology project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Real Estate Technology project with this in-depth Real Estate Technology Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Real Estate Technology projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Real Estate Technology and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Real Estate Technology investments work better.
This Real Estate Technology All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.