Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Reconfigurable computing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Reconfigurable computing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Reconfigurable computing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Reconfigurable computing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 633 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Reconfigurable computing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 633 standard requirements:
- How are the Reconfigurable computings objectives aligned to the groups overall stakeholder strategy?
- What is the purpose of Reconfigurable computing in relation to the mission?
- How do we know that any Reconfigurable computing analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
- How to Secure Reconfigurable computing?
- What do we need to start doing?
- Is a solid data collection plan established that includes measurement systems analysis?
- Which functions and people interact with the supplier and or customer?
- How do we ensure that implementations of Reconfigurable computing products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- Is a response plan in place for when the input, process, or output measures indicate an out-of-control condition?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Reconfigurable computing book in PDF containing 633 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Reconfigurable computing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Reconfigurable computing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Reconfigurable computing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Reconfigurable computing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Reconfigurable computing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Reconfigurable computing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Reconfigurable computing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Does the individual having check-signing responsibility review the use of the signature plates?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are steps identified by which Reconfigurable computing project documents may be changed?
- Project Schedule: Reconfigurable computing project work estimates Who is managing the work estimate quality of work tasks in the Reconfigurable computing project schedule?
- Risk Management Plan: How will the Reconfigurable computing project know if the organizations risk response actions were effective?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Are all issues being addressed to the satisfaction of both parties within approximately 30 days from the time the issue is identified?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Formal Acceptance: Do you buy pre-configured systems or build your own configuration?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Executing Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Reconfigurable computing project management processes you chose to use?
- Activity Cost Estimates: If you are asked to lower your estimate because the price is too high, what are your options?
Step-by-step and complete Reconfigurable computing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Reconfigurable computing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Reconfigurable computing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Reconfigurable computing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Reconfigurable computing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Reconfigurable computing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Reconfigurable computing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Reconfigurable computing project with this in-depth Reconfigurable computing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Reconfigurable computing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Reconfigurable computing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Reconfigurable computing investments work better.
This Reconfigurable computing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.